Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 15 (urban)

Hey yall this chapter is kind of long, please excuse the mistakes I havent really edited it so yeah. Tell me what you thing. So that mean Vote, Comment, and Follow if your a ghost. I didnt really come up the the preaches part I played off one of the preacher at my church he is really good, he be haven me in chruch taking notes and every thing but check him out I'm put his link on the side. On everything thats really tell mw what you guys really think. Love yall and thanks for supporting.

Love, 

ZanBoo

Quote: In life, you realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones that bring the best out in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s worth it. -Unknown

I looked at Jayceon for a long time. I don’t know what to do, I came from everybody ignoring me and just being the thick girl who was just a little too thick to be loved, to being raped and having twin babies. My heart can only take so much, who’s to say if I give my heart to Jayceon just because he say he wont hurt me, it wont happen. I admit it I got trust issues like Drake and I’m crazy with a capital K. Man I feel like relationships are for the birds some times.

“Jayceon, I – I want to say yes but-” he cut me off.

“it shouldn’t be no buts Beautiful.”

“Listen, hear me out. Look I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes either, I'm not going to rush into anything I don’t feel conformable getting myself into. I did it once and it left me with a broken heart and two dead babies.”  I sighed. “I'm just asking give me a little more time I don’t want to come into a relationship with baggage. You said and I quote ‘Me gustas, quiero estar contigo, te veo siempre en tus ojos maim.’ If you see forever give me time to see it too, I'm almost there I promise.”

He didn’t say anything for a long time he just looked at me, “ight you got it ma, take yo time I'm be waiting.” He was about to get out of the bed.

“where you going?”

“to the other gust room.”

“why?” I asked confused.

“to give you your space to think.”

I sat up and sighed, “you not sleeping in the same bed with me is not going to change my mind quicker if anything its going to prolong the situation. As much as I heat to admit it I don’t sleep that well when yo heavy ass arm aint around my waist or I'm not laying on top of your chest. I feel safe in your arms.” I mumbled the last part.

He walked over to the bed and laid behind me. “thank you.” I said lowly.

“for what Beautiful.” He asked stroking my hair.

“being patient with me.”

“Its only because I know it will be worth it in the end. You gone let me love you, care for you, you gone have my babies, whether you like it or not.”

“will talk about it.” I said matter fact-ly. Cause he just don’t know Beautiful was a bitch when she was pregnant and ate everything insight. Boy, he just don’t know what he would be stepping into. He think he do when he don’t.

“yeah, yeah, I aint with all that shit you spittin like I said you having my babies.” He whispered in my ear. Bitting my ear lobe slightly.

I moaned a little.

Collect yourself B, “Like I said will talk about it. In the mean time stop doing that.”

“doing what?” His voice dripping in innocents.