Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 5 (urban)

Chapter 5

“Ms.Jones, I need you to wake up.” My docoter said.

He done lost his everlasting mind. One thing I hate is for someone to wake me up.

“what the fuck man.” A voice growled. I opened my eyes and there was Jayceon. Why is he still here?

“I'm sorry to wake you but I need to look at your wounds and change the dressings.”

“ok.” He walked close to me.

He looked at Jayceon. “Do you want him in here?”

“I'm good where I'm at.” Jayceon said.

I rolled my eyes. “Can you please leave, I don’t want you to see my body.” I gave him the puppy dog face.

“fine.” He got up and walked to the door. “I'm see it sooner or later.” He mumbled.

“So do you like him?” Dr. Brown asked.

“no.” I shook my head.

“I think you should give him a chance.” He said pealing the tap back.

Omg this smell is crazy, I hope I never get shot again. This is crazy like I don’t understand why all this bullshit is happening to me. Can I get a break lord please?

“ok, well be sides the smell your wound looks pretty good, and you should really think about giving that young man a chance. I know its none of my business, but he’s the only person I seen by your side besides that loud mouth girl.”

I just laughed this man is a mess. “ok, I will thank about it.” I smiled.

“I don’t care who in there and what they doin. I'm bout to see my best friend, try and stop me.” Kim yelled from outside the door.

Kim bust through the door and ran to me. “Beautiful Honesty Jones, don’t you ever in your life scare me like that again. My mama almost killed me. She walkin round the house talkin bout lord don’t take my baby please. Please I’ll give up the little bit of dick I'm getting from minster Roger.” We both busted out laughing.

“No but on everything that’s real don’t scare me like that again.” She hugged me.

“Kim I'm not going to any more parties for a while. Like a long while. I kind of regret going but at the same time I don’t. I met somebody.” She looked at me and smiled.

“wait, if you met somebody what about Jayceon?”

“man what bout him?”

“you know that man like you. You just gone push him to the left and not even give him a chance?”

“yea what she said.” Dr. Brown chimed in.

I rolled my eyes at both of them. “Dr. Brown you can leave.”

“hold on wait I have to run a test on you to make sure you don’t have an infection. So I just have to swab your mouth and I'm gone.” he was swabbing for like five minutes.

“ok I think that’s good.” Kim snapped.

“all be back later to check on you.” I nodded my head.

“its something funny bout that man and I just don’t know what it is. He is way to fine to be gay but then again its always the good looking ones.”

Lyfe walked in the room with Jayceon, “then why these to fools aint step out the closet?” me and Kim was so weak. I promise if looks could kill Kim and I would be six feet under.