Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 4 (urban)

Chapter 4

In the waiting room to heaven

          “Mommy wake up.” Two little voices said.

          “Toni why isn’t mommy walking up?” the voice said.

          “I don’t know.”

My eyes slowly opened its so dag on bright in here. “where the hell am I?” I sat up slowly and a clap of thunder rowed through the room.

“Mommy God doesn’t like it when people cuss.” I looked at the little boy confused. “mommy, sweet I'm not your mommy. But I can help you find her.”

          “you are my mommy you forgot about us already. I'm King and that’s Toni. Don’t you remember .” he looked like he was about to cry.

          Its funny because I named twin sons the same thing before the were…

I looked at them and the smiled they look just like me how could I not see that. If I see them that must mean…

          “you’re not dead mommy. Where your garden angles, when we died we took on the job of watching over you.” I had tears running down my face.

          How could this be, I mean I'm so lost I have so many questions.I touched the side of their faces. They look just how I remember them. So beautiful, and handsome. I mean they are gorgeous from the day they were born. When they passed away Mama April said, “Its ok they were angles now.” She told that they were what angles looked like when they were being formed. My babies meant everything to me. I was raped by their father. I loved him but I just didn’t want to give him my cookie. One thing Kim always told me don’t give your cookie to someone you might regret giving it to some day. To make matters worse I was a virgin. I remember the day it happened.

Flash back

          “Keith stop now.” I said.

We were at the park chillin like we always do. Never in a million years would I have thought that Keith and I would be in the same place especially talking to each other. Some days I question if  he was just playing me or not.

          “gurl you know you like it when I kiss your neck.” He tried to do it again.

          “no sir, you bobbed like DjBabydrew. You know what it was when we got together. I spreads legs for no one unless I want to. You know I was a virgin before you asked me out.” I got to walk away but he grab me by my hair.

          “Bitch you gone give me what I want shawrty. Whether you like it or not.” He dragged me to his truck.

          “lord please don’t let him do this to me.” I screamed.

          “shut up before I punch you in the face.” I just screamed louder.

          Oh my god please help me.

          He unbuttoned his pants and held me down with one hand. Why is this man so strong.

          I cried louder. “you gone like this shawrty”he pulled my pants and panties down and slid into me.