Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 1 (urban)

“Thick and strong, smart and witty, black, bold, and beautiful, powerful young women, with goals and ambitions, visionary with attentions on being a multimillionaire; Success is your goal so you will achieve it. Working hard is what you do so you got this. Struggle, pain, tears and disappointment help you keep sight of what you want to be. This is your life don’t let anything STOP you from creating you legacy.” I said to myself in the mirror

“Beautiful, what is taking you so long it time for school. It’s the last day and you know what that means all the cute little daddies gone have the chestess out.”

I just laughed at my best friend Kim. “how did you even get in my house?”

“girl I used your back up key and pack some clothes to cuz we going to Jon Jon end of the school year party.”

“Now you know I don’t like to party, so why even bring it up?”

“cuz my mama wont’t let me go unless your with me. Your the only friend that she really like and see as another child. So pretty please.” She batted her eyes and poked out her lip.

She can’t be serious I am not some boy she talks to that ish does not work on me, but she is like the sister. I don’t see why not it the end of the school year.

“Fine I guess I can turn on my turn down for what side for a couple hours.”

“Thank you Beautiful. See this why you my girl.”

“Don’t make me regent this Kim.” I said picking up my book bag.

She smiled big, “ you won’t. Girl maybe you’ll find you baby daddy at the party.” I shot Kim look, “I’m sorry I meant to say future husband.”

“yea you better change it.” I rolled my eyes walking down the stairs.

“Has your mom come home yet?”

“No she probably somewhere sniffing crack, popping pills, or drinking her life away. As long as she pays the bills I’m fine.” I said coldly.

“Damn B, you serious?”

“As a heart attack,” I closed the the front door and made sure it was locked. i walkedd off my front porch as we made our way down the street to our school.

“you know if things get out of hand you have a place to stay and I got your back.”

“yes I know Kim,” I looked at her.

“what I got sum on my face?” she stared whipping her face, I just laughed at her.

“no I was just wondering how I ended up with such a great friend.”

“Aww B, I think I’m going to cry, but I’m not my makeup is too fly.”

Kim has been my best friend since Pre-K. She about 5’3 she has pretty brown skin not to light not to dark. Her hair stops at her shoulders but you would never know because she always has a saw-in. She has the most beautiful brown eyes you will ever see. Her boddy is very slim but she has hips for days. Her swag is on flu as she says because its sick’n, cant non of these other chick swerve in her lane. Her personality is the total opposite of mine, but we share some of the same goals. She been there for everything and I’m glad for that because without her I might not be here. Between her and her mother they helped me through many things.

“So when I was with Lyfe he was telling a me about his home boy Jayceon that was moving down here to ATL from NYC. So I was thinking…” she trailed off.

“The answer is no.” I said flat out turning the corner to our school. I hate walking to school because all you hear is, “aye yo shawty let me get yo number.” Or can I get your number cuz dat ass is callin me.” Oh my favorite, “Girl you must be a parkin ticket cuz you got fine writtin all over ya.” The thing is it’s never for me. Call it jealousy, but sometimes I feel like I will never find love or someone that will love me for me. Yes, I bigger then most girls but I still have feelings. I don’t want to settle for less because men are more focus on the size. My time will come and when it does I’ll be ready.

      “Bea-Beautiful, have you been ignoring me this whole time.” Kim asked in disbelief.

      “Sorry Kim, I got caught up in my own thoughts. What were you saying?”

      She smacked her lips, “ Man just forget it, I tell you later. Lyfe is going to pick us up when school is out so we can go shopping.”

      “I haven’t got paid this week yet. So im wearing something I already have.”

      “naw boo this one on me, had you been listing to me you would have known that.” With that she turned away from me and walked down the hall way like it was her runway and she owned it, nobody could tell her she wasn’t bad. 

My best friend you got to love her.

Please comment, vote and follow and tell a friend to tell another friend to vote, fan and comment.