Chapter 22: Marriage

this chapter contains sexual material please processed with caution. 
__________________
Hana POV

Birds were flying in the garden and the leafs of the cherry blossom trees fell towards the ground. I could see the koi fish in the pound swimming around eating the fresh fish food. I could hear the birds singing as my hair danced in the wind. Ichigo had won the fight against Aizen and all the captain had gathered at a meeting early this morning to speak about what had happened. Big brother had been very mad at me for having help in the fight against Aizen. Right now,  I was waiting at Captain Unohana squad, since my brother wanted me to get a complete medical check and everything. 

"hey, Hana dear what are you looking at" a voice said behind me as I felt arms wrap themselves around my body. A smile formed on my lips as I turned around in the mans embrace. 

"just looking at  the flower, Jushiro-san" I answered, while giving him a warm smile. He smiled down at me, while moving his hand through my hair.

"Jushiro, is enough you know Hana, we are lovers after all" He said while moving his hand closer to my neck and place a small kiss. A giggle escaped my lips while returning his hug. 

"I still can not believe you made big brother agree to this" I said. He smiled down at me with a weird look on his face while saying " it was not easy, but I managed to make him agree under one condition".

"whats that" I asked while looking up at me. He released me from his hug and put a hand into a pocket. 

"please close your eyes and bring your hands out" he said with a smile. I nodded and closer my eyes. I could feel Jushiro warm hand around mine. Something cold was touching one of my fingers as he said " please open them".

when I opened my eyes, I could see a pretty silver ring with a diamond on it. I pressed a finger against it and smiled.

"does this mean" I asked, while looking at him.

"well you see it is an engagement ring" he answered. 

"does this mean" I asked.

"well you see, your brother said that if I wanted to be with you, I had to marry you first" he answered. My entire face became flushed as I heard does words. Big brother really, why do you have to be so embarrassing at times. 

"are you sure you want that" I asked shyly, while looking down at my feet. He placed a hand under my chin and lifted my face. 

"Hana nothing in this world could make me happier than having you by my side for rest of my life" he said. 

Time skip

"Hana you look so pretty in that kimono" Rangiku said with a big smile on her face. I looked down at the snow white kimono with light pink patterns. 

"still I can't believe big brother agreed to this" I said as Rangiku put a veil into hair.  She gave me a small hug afterwards as she said "well your brother does seem to have a soft spot for you". A loud knock came on the door to  the room. I turned around as Nemu opened the door revealing my big brother on the other side. I rose from my chair and walked over to him.

"what do you think brother" I asked. 

"you look lovely, Hana-chan" brother said looking down at the ground. I took a hold of his hand while saying "are you alright brother". 

"don't worry Hana, I just never though that this day would come were I had to hand you over to another man" He said sadly while squeezing my hand. 

"Brother don't worry, I might be marry Jushiro, but you will always be my big brother" I reassured him.

"well shall we go, people are waiting to see the bride" He said and took a hold of me leading me towards the door. Rangiku and Nemu followed behind us making sure my kimono and veil would get damaged on the way. 

Time-skip 

"will you take this woman as your wife" the priest said, while all eyes were on Jushiro and I. A smile was on his lips as he said "I do". 

"and will you take this man as your husband" the  priest asked me. I nodded and said "yes".

"you may now kiss the bride"

Jushiro took a hold of my veil and removed it. My cheek were hot as his lips came closer to mine. My heart was skipping as his lips pressed themselves against mine. Cheers came from the crowds as flower petals fell from the ceiling. 

My feets were suddenly lifted off the ground and I felt my body press against Jushiro's chest. I looked up at him as he lifted me out of the ceremonial room. I could see people smiling at me as we walked passed them and head towards Ukitakes barracks. 

He opened the door to his private house in the garden, which was surrounded by a small lake. He put me down and ran a hand through my hair while saying "are you alright miss Ukitake". I shyly nodded while  looking down at floor. I could feel my heart beat as I thought of what was about to happen.

"Hana are you alright with this, we can wait if you want too" he said while holding my face in his hand and looking down at me with his big brown eyes.  A sigh came from his lips as I did not answer his question, while  I simply played with the edge of my kimono sleeves. He walked passed me and said "don't worry Hana, I wont make you do something you would not want, lets get some sleep it has been a long day". 

I turned around and grabbed a hold of his captains coat. He looked down at me with confusion.

"hana" he said softly.

"I wan't too" I uttered out of the blue. He took a hold of me and pressed me closer to his chest while saying "alright Hana, I will try to be gentle".  My kimono slipped off my body as I felt his warm lips press against mine. The world around me felt hot as Jushiro moving hands across my undergarment. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as he whispered sweets words to me after every single kiss and moan. 

My back was pressed down onto the floor as Jushiro started kissing every inch of my body. My cheeks were hot and moans kept escaping my lips as he found every single sweet spot on my lips. He took off his captains uniform and moved his hands towards my most sensitive area. He looked up at me as if waiting for a sign of approval. I gave him a soft nod as he slipped off my underwear and threw it into a corner. 

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt a sharp pain through my body as my innocent was taken in one swift move. I hugged his body as he dried off the tears and said "don't worry, tell me when you are ready". 

I could feel a small amount of pleasure shooting through my body whenever I made a small movement. 

"please go on" I whispered into his ears and he quickly began to move, which made me moan loud and clear. He moved faster and faster, which made my entire body feel like lightning. A large knot formed in my stomach as I bite down on my lower lips. 

"Jushiro I am close" I yelled out. He moved a hand through my hair as he said "don't worry, I am too". Liquid rushed out of me as the knot broke and I could feel Jushiro riding of his own orgasm as his hot liquid entered my body. 

Jushiro collapsed next to me and pressed me into a warm embrace. He pulled a blanked over us as he said "I love you, Hana".

"I love you too" I answered as I felt myself fall into a deep slumber. 

____________
Hope you guys lile this chaper. I hope you liked the lemon part this is my first time writting lemon so I hope it is not too bad