Chapter 14: World of the living

Renji POV

"Hey ICHIGO" Rukia yelled next to me as she waved to the strawberry boy walking on the other side of the street. He turned towards us and waved back. Rukia and I walked over to him. 

"what are you doing here" Ichigo asked. I sighed at the through of the reason the captains had decided for us too go to the world of the living. Everyone had been worried about Hana in the own way. Hey I even caught my captain within his name wrong once or twice while signing documents. Rukia smiled at Ichigo as she said "we are here to investigate a missing person". 

"a missing person" Ichigo questioned. I coughed down into my hands as I said "well the captain assigned us and a few other soul reapers too look for captain Mayuris sister in the world of the living".

"WAIT MAYURI HAS A SISTER" Ichigo pointed out in this belief. Rukia laughed and began explain everything with her poorly drawn rabbits.  Footsteps approach us and I recognized the spirit energy coming closer. A shiver went down my spin at the though of him having been assigned to come with him. 

"RENJI, RUKIA NO TIME FOR CHATTING" a voice snapped at us and our eyes fell on captain Mayuri still in his spirit form. Why did the guy not get a gigai, I though. A light laugh followed by a cough came behind the captain. 

"Captain Mayuri and Ukitake" Ichigo said looking at the two. Suddenly I felt a familiar spirit energy close to us. Everyone turned their eyes to each other as Rukia mumbled "could it really be". 

Hana POV

"thanks Aizen-kun" I said with a sugary voice, as Aizen handed me a can of soda. Why am I talking like this,  I though to myself as he locked his arm around mine. Please body stop acting like this, I thought as I gave him a shy smile where heat formed on my cheeks. 

"everything for you my queen" he said brushing a hand through my hair. Humans were walked passed us in the park and for the first time in a long period  I could hear birds singing. Gin and Ulquiorra were standing in the shade of a tree looking at us from a fare. 

"stop it my king you are making me blush" I giggled out as his hand travel across my cheek. Please this is making me sick, let go of him please body. Brother Please find me, now something is wrong with me. Why is my heart pounding and why is my mouth moving without me telling it too. There were not a lot of people in the park and I could see the house from the city starting to shine up. 

"AIZEN" a familiar voice yelled from behind us. Aizen released my hand and turned around while having a smirk on his face. I turned around as well and saw my brother standing with a orange haired boy and his soul reaper comrades. If I could I would be crying my hearts out, but the tears would not come. 

"Hand over Hana" my brother voice snapped at him, but a cold smile was all he got in return. Gin and Ulquiorra flash step towards us and stood next to Aizen while I was shield a bit behind them. 

"Aizen-kun who are these people, are they bad guys" my voice said in an innocent way. I hate myself, why is my body doing this, I hate him, I hate him so why is this happening. 

Ukitake POV

What in the world, did Hana just call us bad guys, I thought in this belief. She was clinging to Aizen like a innocent puppy clinging to its master. My eyes turned towards Mayuri, his eyes showed pain as he heard does words. 

"don't worry love, just stay here, Let me handle this men trying to disturb our date" Aizen said as he place a kiss on her forehead. HOW IN THE WORLD DOES HE THINK HE IS, ran through my head as I felt anger boil up in the bottom of my heart. 

"What did you do to Hana" Renji snapped at him.  A laugh came from Aizen as Gin walked over and pick Hana up bridal-style.

"Lord Aizen, I think I will be taking lady Hana to a safe spot" Gin said looking at Aizen. Aizen nodded as turned towards us. Gin flash step over to one of the trees in the park and placed Hana on the ground. 

"I am sorry, but I have not done anything to Hana without her agreeing to it" Aizen said coldly. Mayuri was having a tightly grip around his sword ready to draw it. 

"what do you mean" I asked before Mayuri would have an out burst.  

"well you see, Hana loved her big brother so much, she would take a pill too be able to leave my castle and get to the world of the living, just to see him again" Aizen answered. 

"What kind of pill" Mayuri uttered. 

"It was a love pill" Aizen answered shortly. A love pill?

"well you see the pill is made to make person fall madly in love with the first person she sees, which also makes her slowly forget her past" Aizen explain. Anger boiled inside of me, how could anyone do something like this to little Hana. 

"you are a monster, who would do such a thing to a poor little girl" I snapped at him.