chapter 6: worried big brother

Ukitake POV

Hana was looking down at her hands as her cheeks carried a light crimson color. She looked like a princess in the way her eyes looked like stars glittering. I am truly happy that Shunsui and I found her when we did. 

"have I by any chance seen you two before" she said with a soft voice. A smirked formed on Shunsui lips as he looked down at the girl while say "well Ukitake and I were the once who found you passed out in the forest". She lifted her head up in surprise at the news. 

"Thanks for saving me, captains" she said and gave us a deep both and continued speaking of that she was in our debt. I smiled at her as I said "relaxes Hana-chan, It is our job to protect other, so you owe us nothing". She sent us a warm smile and Shunsui patted the ground next to us, while saying "please sit here". 

Hana POV

Big brother can wait for later, besides I might as well get too know the people who saved me. Both of them look like nice people anyways. I sat down across from the two captains with a soft smile on my lips. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and danced in the wind. 

"want some sake, Hana-chan" shunsui asked while lifted up his bottle of sake and a cup. I tilted my head as I asked "what.. is.. sake"? Surprise filled their face and a small laugh could be heard from Shunsui-sama. 

Aizen POV

Ulquiorra walked into the room with an old man on his trail. I wonder what this person wishes to speak with me about. I could seen a weak spiritual pressure  coming from him as he walked into the room. He had a pair of glass and long grey hair tight into a ponytail. The espada were all gathered in the room and most of them looked at the old man as if he was their next meal. 

"may I asked while you request to speak with me" I said while leaning back on my throne. The man glanced across the room and said "I am here to make a deal with you". I wonder who this old man think he is, when he think I would make a deal with him. For his sake, I hope he has something interesting to tell me or else I might as well feed him to the espada. 

"It is a girl" he said with a smirk on his face and an evil glow in his eyes. 

Hana POV

A sneeze came from me as I was about to raise myself from the ground. A smile was on Shunsui face as he comment "someone must be talking about you, princess". I blushed at his princess remark and hid my face in my sleeve. 

"I better go now, brother will be worried about where I am" I said and gave them a final bow before walking towards my brothers lab as fast as possible. Why did my cheeks go all red and why is my pulse getting so high around all this people. I really hope brother can explain to me, what is wrong, maybe it is an effect of all the thing that "man" did to me. 

I got to my brothers barracks and I could hear yelling coming from inside. A smile formed on my lips as I heard my brother yelling "has anyone seen Hana, I told you not to let her walk outside the barracks alone".  I walked into the barrack and saw my brother yelling at some of the scientist. Nemu eyes meet with his and I placed a hand in front of my lips as I tip toed towards brother. She gave me a slight nod while brother kept on yelling. 

Mayuri POV

"What the hell were you guys think" I yelled out as I glared at my squad. Suddenly I could feel a pair of arms embracing me from behind. A voice said "big brother would you please stop yelling at them". I turned around and saw Hana looking at me with her cute innocent eyes. A sigh escaped my lips as I said "thank goodness you are alright". 

I took her into my embrace and whispered into her ear "I could not bear the guilty of loosing you again". She returned my hug and rubbed her face into my chest. I could hear my squad mumbling to each other in the back ground. Hana released herself out of my grip and I ran my finger through her hair. 

"okay I have to get back to work now" I said and walked back into my lab. Hana waved goodbye to me and started walking down the corridor of the barracks. 

Hana POV 

I walked towards the room my brother had given to me. It was in between his own room and Nemu's room. I opened the door and walked towards the bookshelf in the room. Brother had filled it with all kinds of books, so I could entertain myself, while he was working. The rest of the room was simple. A blue futon laid folded in the corner and I had a small deck with one of brother invention on it. Brother told me, he had gotten the idea from the world of the living and it was called a computer. 

I took a book from the high shelf, and walked outside trying to find a place to read.  A bench had been placed in the garden belonging to squad 12. I sat down on the bench and a giant cherry blossom tree shade me from the sun.