Night of the Comet

This the last chapter of The Sister of Katherine Pierce story, but don't worry there the 2nd book is already out! "Finding KAtherine" is the 2nd book, I have to say that the second book will be more intense.:D

          I hope you enjoy it!!!

I couldn't wait , tonight was the night that I finally get to see a comet, I haven't seen one in 300 years.

I was helping Caroline, Elena's friend, get the park area decorated cause people mostly go there to see it cause of the view. She was kind of....self-fish and annoying, but a friend of Elena's is a friend of mine.

"So I was like to Tyler, no you can't kiss me, and he kept asking why and I'm like because why would I ever kiss you." she scuffed.

"Well, the kid likes you, there's not a problem with that." I said.

She looked at me like I was stupid, "Yes it is a problem, because he's was and maybe still is a druggie and he uses girls and I will not be one of those girls, no sir." she said and threw pink and blue streamers in the trees.

"Well, I guess you could....play hard to get and when you have him in your grasped, tell him to clean up his act and I bet if he does you will love him." I tried to suggest. But unfortunately, she didn't go for it.

So it was like that for the half of the day, the worst 6 hours of my life. So I came home about 3:00 p.m. and Elena grabbed me right when I walked in the door with, with Bonnie by her.

"Come we are going to get ready." Bonnie said.

"Get ready for what?" I asked.

"The Comet." Elena said.

"Why would you get ready for a comet?" I asked.

"Well, it is mostly for the guys, but you know it's nice to look good for a even that only happens once every 100 or was it 200 years." Bonnie said.

I thought about this, I guess I could give Damon a spin, "Okay, my room"

We didn't want to look like we were going to the prom, so we wore a dress that was fancy but not too fancy.

Elena wore a beautiful singled strap red dress that went up to her knees, it was one of those tight ones so it made her boobs big. I laughed when she notice the size difference. We put her hair up in a clip and let a few strands hang so her neck line showed. The she wore natural makeup, she didn't want to look slutty, but she would never look that way even if she tried. Oh and we made her wear black high heels.

Bonnie wore a blue strapless, it was tight but had ruffles at the end. We curled her beautiful brown hair and she insisted to put her own makeup on. She also wore blue high-heels. At the end I understood why she put on her own makeup, she was drop dead gorgeous.

Bonnie and Elena bought a dress for me but wouldn't let me see it, so first I had eyeliner, mascara and little gray eyeshadow put on me, then I rose red lips, but I already had those, the lipstick just made them darker. They waved my hair cause I had no idea how to run electric appliances.

They blind folded me and strip me and then threw a dress on me. They led me in front of the mirror and then took off the blind fold. I gasped; the dress was beautiful and so me. It was a black dress that hung around my neck, it was exactly like Marilyn Monroe's white dress when she held it down so her crock wouldn't show.

It was low in the back, it showed my tattoos on my back and on the back of my neck. I two of them by myself and one was like a birth mark by the demon. I had a single on the back of my neck that meant warrior, I had a thorned branch right above my tail bone and the birth mark was a pair of angelic and demonic like wings that were black running the sides of my back.