Emotion

I gasped as I felt my presence push out of hers and I feel back on the bed panting. I felt tears gently run down my face. Remembering sucked, all it did was hurt me. Why did all that happen, to me, to Michael, To Lilith; I felt more and more tears fall as I thought of my daughter Lilith. I suddenly remembered Katherine and shot straight up on the bed and jumped to her motionless body on the oak floor.

"Katherine, Katherine are you alright?" I asked worriedly. Oh god if I killed her I would never forgive myself.

I heard her groan and sighed in relief, "I'm alright, I just need rest, you took a lot out of me. But don't feel guilty, I asked you to." she said and slowly got up. I help her to my bed and gently lyed her down on the soft silk. She yawned, I was about to leave but then Katherine's arm reached out and grabbed me, "No please stay, I'm tired of being alone and it took me 300 years to  find you."

I lyed besides her slowly and pulled the fur blanket over us. I felt fairly tired, which is unusual because I've been sleeping for 200 years, I should feel right awaken. But tiredness wasn't the only thing, sadness, sorrow, guilt filled my mind and my heart as well. Also a flash of fear, why fear though I have nothing to be scared of, at least nothing that I know of. But maybe, I looked down at Katherine's sleepy face, my sister does and refuses to tell me. I felt more fear, for her and for me. But what was very unexpected was that i felt a warm safe feeling, one that I felt in the past but not now. Maybe it was a future feeling that I was having. I just don't know who that warm feeling belongs to besides me.

I felt my eyes slowly shut as the long minutes past by, I could still feel Katherine breathing heavily on my arm which was wrapped around her. I thought what I saw in her memories, death of mother and father, my becoming a demon and the Salvatore brothers. The Salvatore brothers, I wonder why they are such a big half of her memory. One of them was a light brown haired, tall, decently muscular and a face of a angel with blue eyes. The other one was dark brown almost black haired, he had curls in the first memory but today I don't think it is, dark eyes, a killer smile, a bad boy, I have a feeling that he also isn't sensitive and doesn't trust and or let anyone in. But i'll sleep now, and let my mind wonder in the dream world, for now.