The Memory

I didn't know where I was, I remeber running but now I'm here. A familiar place, in a familiar vallley, a familiar house. Home; the house I lived with my little Lilth and Micheal. I couldn't believe it was still standing. I opened up the door, it was dark and dusty but once I walked in the candles ont he walls lite and it was bright. The living room on the right was destroyed, something came in here and made the mess, same as the kitchen and dining room. Nothing was left. I walked up to the steps to the first bedroom and a memory blasted through me which made me gasp.

  I was sitting on the bed and Michael came in, he layed besides me and played with my hair.

"is Lilth asleep?" I asked.

"Yes she is." he said and continued to play with my old curly locks.

I turned to face him and he smiled that sweet smile at me, I smiled back at him and then I filled the gap that was between us with a warm kiss. He kissed me back, first soft and quickly rough; he wrapped his arms around me and I was trapped. I continuted to kiss him until he started to try to uncloth me.

"What do you think you're doing." I asked with a smile, it wasn't really a question cause I knew exactly what he as doing.

"Please?" he gave me his best puppydog face and it wasn't good. I shook my head.

"Please, I had a bad day today, Kyle and me had a fight." he was still smirking.

I chuckled, "And to accomplish your brother problems, I need to make you happy by solving your horness, haha no." I said to him

"No all you need to make me happy is to never stop loving me, it doesn't matter if we have sex or not, just as long you are here in my arms." He said. I smiled and kissed him hard because I knew he was serious.

"And just for that, may I solve your horniess. "I laughed.

He chuckled, "Yes you may only if I can do the same?" He put up an eyebrow.

"Oh, you always can." I kissed him long and hard.

I came out of the dream with tears streaming down my face, I fell on the floor and started to cry hard. I love him so much, why why why.

"MICHAEL!" I yelled with tears. More dreams of him and me came through my mind. Our wedding, the bad times and the good times, Lilth's birth, all the way to the day I died.

As the tears slowled down, I heard a litte laughing down the hall. I got up and followed the laughter. I opened that door and I broke into tears again, not as serious though. It was my little Lilth's room, it was pink, her bed was a silk pink and the finest, she had alot of dancing stuff, dolls and music, but the thing that got my attention was a dancing black bear that was wearing a black dress. Her favorite doll and the one that I gave her when she was born.

I picked it up off her bed and another memory flew through me this time with pain.

"Mommy can I go outside?" she asked.

I looked outside and it was raining, "I don't know sweet heart, it really rainy and it will be muddy."

"Please I want to show you somthing though." she said begging.

I smiled it would be bad to go for a bit, "Okay."

We went outside with our coats on, "So what did you want to show me then."

"This." she moved her hands and the water falling started to move away from us, it was like we were in a bubble and no water could touch us. I smiled and the bubble grew bigger and bigger and soon it was covering the whole valley.