I Need Time.

CHLOE'S P.O.V

"That's it!" I ran up to our room and grabbed a backpack. I started to shove clothes and toiletries in there.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" He asked. "I'm leaving.  I need time to think"I said still packing. "No no no no no! We can work this out Chloe! Please!"he pleaded.

I shook my head still not looking at him. "I have to go Justin"I strapped my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I looked at him and he looked broken.

I pushed past him and walked into the hall before grabbing my car keys. He ran after me and stopped right infront of me.

He didn't even speak. He just starred at me and then I saw a tear role down his face. I sighed and walked up to him. We starred into each other's eyes for a few seconds before I leaned in to whisper in his ear.

I said "I'm sorry if I'm making you sad or upset but I need time to think. I'm not leaving you okay? Please just give me some time. I love you"I kissed his cheek and headed for the door.

"No"I heard him whisper. I held onto the doorknob and closed my eyes before speaking,my back facing him.

I don't want to look at him. I couldn't or I would just run right back into his arms. "I'm sorry"I said once more before I opened the door and closed it.

"No!"I heard him shout before I heard something break. I ran to my car,started it and drove off. When I was a fair enough distance away from there,from him,I parked at the side of the road.

Just like that,the tears that I have been holding in flowed down my face like a river. It was all too goddamn overwhelming.

I probably look like shit but I don't care. I had to let it out. All of it before I hit the road again.

After five minutes of straight up crying, I called Belle.

B:hey Chloe!

C:hey Belle

My voice cracked at the end.

B:what's wrong?!

C:look I know that this is on such short notice but can I stay with you guys for a few days? Please? Don't worry it's nothing too major and I'll explain everything to you when I get there.

B:of course you can stay with us! You're welcome anytime!

C:okay thank you! I'm on my way bye.

B:no problem at all. Bye.

I hung up and took a deep breath before driving again.

I'm not leaving. Don't get me wrong but it's just too much.

I need time.

This is short too. I'm sorry it's just that I'm really busy guys.

And I think that I have writer's block but I will try my best to update as soon as possible.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Luv u :)