Nathan ?!

CHLOE'S P.O.V
I woke up and felt an arm wrapped around me. I faced the person and it was Justin. I smiled at how cute and innocent he looked while sleeping.

My alarm went off and I tried to get up but his grip only tightened on me. I sighed and said " Justin we have to get up" and he shook his head and smiled.

I said " Cmon Justin !"and kissed his cheek. He smiled even wider and I laughed. I said "No but seriously we have to go !" He smiled and said " I like this position though " in a raspy voice.

GOD.

That.

Was.

HOT.

Ugh! Snap out of it Chloe. FOCUS!!

He opened his eyes and let me go. I got up and walked to my bathroom and yelled "Are you going to go home and get ready!" He screamed back. "Yep. We can take my car and stop at McDonalds before we go to school!" "Okay !"I yelled back and about ten seconds later I heard my front door shut.

I sighed and smiled brightly just thinking about our friendship and started to get ready.

I put on a mint green crop top and a black leather skirt and my black leather jacket with my mint green converse. I straightened my hair and left it out.

I looked at myself in the mirror and then grabbed my phone and my backpack and left the room.

I opened my front door and walked over to Justin's house and I saw him getting into his car. He must've smelled my perfume because he turned around and smiled at me which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

He motioned for me to come over. I got in the car and we drove off to McDonald's.

We entered school and we both looked at each other, nodded and walked over to Belle's locker.

She smiled at us and we shared a group hug. She pulled away from the hug and said "So I see you two have made up!"we looked at each other and smiled and then looked at Belle and said "Yep" in unison . We all laughed.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes and Belle and I walked off to first session.

We were passing a locker with a cheerleader pinned against it kissing a guy I have never seen at this school before.

They were sucking each other's faces off. I said "Ew. Belle look!" In a whisper. She looked at them and chuckled and then stopped to do a double take . She furrowed her eyebrows and after staring at them in shock for about two seconds, her expression changed to anger then sadness then hurt.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and then back at the two face suckers and yelled " Nathan ?!"

They jumped apart and Nathan looked around until his green eyes landed on Belle with a shocked expression.

"B-Belle ?!"he stuttered. It came out close to a whisper but we heard him loud and clear.

I looked at Belle and Nathan in confusion and Belle ran off."Asshole!" I said and ran after Belle.

Hey. I might not know him but he hurt my friend and when you hurt any of my friends that's what you get.

I saw Belle run into the girls bathroom and I ran after her. I walked in to see her sobbing on the bathroom sink.

I turned her around and hugged her tightly. She hugged back crying in my neck. My clothes were wet but I didn't care.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked while petting her hair. She nodded in my hair. I sighed and she pulled out of the hug.

"Nathan is m-was my boyfriend-d"she sighed. I nodded in understanding and waited for her to continue.

"We dated for two years while I was in LA before I moved here to California"she began.

What the fuck?! That little prick!

"All of my friends warned me about him and told me that he would never change his player ways. I didn't believe them because he proved them otherwise."I nodded. "My bestfriend told me that she saw him cheating on me three times in one week. Of course I didn't believe her and we got in a fight and blocked each other out completely." She sniffed and I rubbed her arm.

"I told Nathan that I was moving but I didn't say where to or what school. He encouraged me that the relationship could still work out and told me all kind of crap and I believed him. I am so stupid!"she said while looking at the ground.

I lifted her chin up and said "You are not stupid. I would have fell for it to.you may not have Nathan or your old bestfriend anymore but you have me and Justin and we will always be here for you. MARK MY WORDS. I am here for you and always will be."she smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smiled.

She pulled out of the hug and smiled brightly at me." Seeee?! There's that smile I wanted to see!"I said and I pinched her cheek.

We laughed and talked until we heard the bell and we looked at each other in shock. "An hour is gone already ?!"I asked. "Yep!"she said.

We giggled and hugged each other one last time before heading off to our second
sessions.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Oh Nathan.

What do you think is going to happen while Nathan goes to their school ?!

Vote and comment to let me know!

Luv u :)