That's Rude !

BELLE'S P.O.V
I had a talk with justin yesterday at school.
*FLASHBACK START*
"Hey Belle" "Hey Justin" we hugged. "So have you talked to Chloe" I asked. "No. She's ignoring all of my texts and calls and all that she does is run from me" he said looking a little annoyed. "I have a feeling that she doesn't like me. I mean she just started to act this way when I came right?" He nodded." See!" I might have said a little too loud earning us confused looks. Justin chuckled and shaked his head."It's all my fault!" I whisper screamed.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows and said "It is not your fault stop blaming yourself for this. Chloe's just going through a rough stage in her life right now. And she doesn't hate you." He said calmly and I nodded. We heard the bathroom door open and both of our heads shot to the direction of the noise.

We saw Chloe. She looked at us and scoffed and went in the bathroom. I turned and looked at Justin who was staring at the bathroom door and said "And you were saying ?"
*FLASHBACK END*
I sighed and got ready for school. I went down the steps and told my adoptive parents bye and drove to school.

I walked to my locker and got my books out for class and I saw Chloe so I ran up to her. "Hi Chloe!" She rolled her eyes.

That's rude !

I sighed and looked at her " Look I don't want you to hate me" I said. She looked at me and said "I don't hate you. I just dislike you. No offence"

No offence? ! Who the hell does she think she is ?!

Ugh! Be nice Belle .
Be nice.

"Did I do something to you that you don't like because I don't get why you ha- don't like me" I said in the sweetest way possible.

She looked at me examining my face and said "It's r-really none of y-your busin-ness" she stuttered. She looked broken and alone. And she looked like she would break down any moment now.

I sympathetically looked into her eyes and said " Do you want to talk about it?" You could hear the sorrow in my voice. And to my surprise she nodded and I held onto her hand and carried to the girls' bathroom to talk and get cleaned up.

She told me everything about her parents and her childhood. I can't believe that she trusted me enough to let me know about her past.

When she finished cleaning up I said " Thank you" and she said "For what?" "For trusting me enough to let me know your weaknesses because I can use them against you but you trusted me and I can't thank you enough. Thank you"

She gave me a smile that suddenly made me happy and said " Your welcome and I hope that we can be friends. I'm sorry for the way that I treated you before. I only acted that way becau- well you already know why" We laughed at that.

"Apology accepted and I would love to be friends! " "Really?!" She asked excited. "Really! "We jumped up and down and screamed while hugging each other like we saw a famous pop star or something.

"Do you want to go shopping after school?!" I asked very excitedly. "I'd love to!" She screamed and we hugged. "I'll pick you up around 4!" She said."Awesome! "I said .

The bell rang and we gave each other one last bone crushing hug and headed straigt for class.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Today at lunch Chloe sat down with me but didn't even glance at Justin who had a really confused look on his face.

I hurried home and got ready and waited for Chloe to pick me up. She came exactly at 4 and we drove off.

Right now we're in Chloe's car singing our hearts out to rude by magic. We are having such a good time.

I think I have a new friend!

So Belle and Chloe are friends!

What do you think will happen between Chloe and Justin?

Comment to let me know!

Luv u :)