The Kiss

CHLOE'S P.O.V

It has been three months since Justin, Belle and I have made up and we are really close friends now.

I have never had a girl best friend before and I feel like Belle is that person.

Anyways on to a different topic. Tomorrow as in Saturday tomorrow is my BDAY!!and I can't wait.

Belle and Justin were going to throw me a surprise birthday party but I found out so we're all going to plan a birthday party.

School is over and I am currently driving to Justin's house so that we can all plan it out and decorate the place.

I drove up to his gate and parked. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. In about ten seconds later Belle opened the door.

"Hey girl!" "Hey Belle. Ready to do some planning?!" I walked in. "Of course! "She closed the door. "So where's Justin? " I asked. "He's in the shower. Come on!" I nodded and she began to walk up the steps. I followed her into Justin's room.

His scent hit me as I walked in. This boy uses colone too strong!
Anyways I might be growing some feelings for Justin but it's not awkward between us. I mean....after all....he still is my bestfriend.

Right?!

Anyways Justin came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Great!!

This is definitely NOT helping! Damn! He is sooo hot! Oh my GOD!!! I'm gonna faint! His hair is wet and water is running down his body so perfectly! I need to fight the urge of probably jumping on him right now!

I think I was staring because Belle snapped her fingers in my face and said "Earth to Chloe!" Justin laughed. I blushed in embarrassment and looked down.

See!! He is the ONLY person who makes me blush! Like seriously?! It's ridiculous!

I looked back up only to face two smirking bestfriends. I know exactly why both of them were smirking. I blushed again and locked eyes with Justin.

He winked at me and I giggled and looked away. He got his clothes and went back in the bathroom to change.

Belle was smirking at me the whole time. I sighed. "What?!"I asked a little frustrated. "You like him"Belle said calmly. "What?!" "Oh you heard me!" "I don't know what you're talking about"I lied. Of course I like him!
"Really?! Then why are you avoiding my eyes?! You like him but don't worry because he likes you too. He told me!"she said excitedly.

"Wait....are you serious?!"I asked in disbelief. "Yep!"she popped the 'p'. Justin then came out and said "Let's start planning!"

It was a little awkward with the planning because Justin and I would glance at each other from time to time. And at one moment Justin even whispered something in Belle's ear and she chuckled and smirked and looked at me.

We were finished with the planning and we went over to my house to decorate. Mom and dad are gone for another month! Yaaay!

Note the sarcasm.

Anyways Belle went to get more balloons so it was just me and Justin. Alone. Together. With no one else. In my house.

Oh for fuck's sake!

"I like you!"Justin and I shouted in unison. "What?!"we said again." Hold on. You go first!"we said in unison. We both sighed. "Not this again!"we both said AGAIN!

I held my hand up. Justin said "yeah?"while walking up to me. "I like you"I said looking into his beautiful caramel eyes. Justin smiled and said "I like you too C a lot"and both of us started to lean in.

Our lips connected and I felt a bolt of electricity flash right through me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso he carried me to the kitchen counter and set me there.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened my mouth a little. He slid his tongue into my mouth. We both fought for dominance. We were literally making out.

We were interrupted by someone claring their throat. We both pulled away and found Belle at the doorway with a smirk on her face. Justin smirked and I blushed.

"Hey Belle!"Justin and I said at the same time. We both glared at each other playfully. Belle laughed and said "I'm not even gonna ask"we all laughed.

Later that night we finished decorating my house and it looked AMAZING! Belle left a few minutes ago because her parents called. Justin stayed and helped to clean up. After about twenty minutes later we finished cleaning up.

I walked Justin to the door and said "Thanks for uh...staying back and uh...cleaning up"Justin smiled. "Uh...no problem uh...I would do anything for you"he said nervously. Did I make him nervous? That's so cute!

"Awww. Are you nervous? "I teased. He said "Shut up!"and blushed. "Oh my god you're blushing that is so cute!"I laughed.

I couldn't stop laughing. He glared at me playfully and chuckled. I cooled down and he said "I'll see you tomorrow? Yeah?" "Of course!" "Okay. Happy birthday when it comes."he got close to my face.

"Okay. Thanks" he pecked my lips and whispered "Bye" into my ear. It send shivers down my spine. I whispered "Bye"into his ear. We huged and he pulled away and winked at me. I blushed.

Oh god not this again. We both waved and I shut the door and slid down against it. I put my fingers to my lips. I could still taste his lips.

That kiss that we shared meant something.

That was the kiss of a lifetime.

Wow. They kissed?!

GASP!

What do you think about this chapter?!

Vote and comment to let me know!

Luv u :)