Ch 2 part 3

Rachel narrowed her eyes but Deeks didn't give her the Chandra to respond. And what do you mean steer you leaves here?  What happening to Leo? You're alreally dragged up and down the west coast more times the. I can count and kept him away from the majorly of his life. What's next? Deeks asked sharply.

You are.  said firmly, crossing her arms. His eyebrows short up. Me? 

Yes you studied. I've got Leo's stuff in the tuck of the taxi. She rolled her eyes. Motioning to the car the paperwork to give you full custody; all you're gotta do is sigh it. Rachel explained. Hold on here. You're giving up your son to be right this guy? How long have you know him? How can you just give up Leo like this? Deeks shocked his head, running a hand through the his hair.

I've known Michael for almost ten mouths noe, and he promised we're get married and he take care of me. But he won't take care of another man kid. So I'm giving you what you're aka way wanted; Leo. Rachel explained. 

Deeks watched, his Jew slacked, as she went to the taxi and pulled a few bags from the tun just. He schooled his head I. Disbelief and turned to look at Leo, who was happily chasin a bird not far away.

Rachel came to stand in grout of him, a pen and a stack of paperwork In her hands outstretched to him. Sight this. She demanded.