Part 2

Uh-oh, it's never good when big guy chuckles like at , Kensi. The liaison looked to his parter;  making her laugh.

Sam never got the chance to reply, as Eric famous whistle echoed through the the mission.

Agents on deck! We Horta case! Eric informed then, heading back into pod. Are ally? Kensi wined grabbing her fourth donut and scarring it down as she went.

Bad guys don't procrastinate to start their day. Called shrugged. Guess not. Deeks replied, walking behind the two senior agents.

Sam put a hand up and stopped him. Whoa there, shaggy; Wric said all agents. You're just the liaison. He smirked.

Deeks toll hie eyes, tried of always being the bottom of their jokes and not being good enough for the team in the senior agent't eyes.

Not being good enough to, well isn't that just the story of my life? Deeks rolled his eyes again, pushing past Sam and Xallen and following Kensi upstairs. He could hear the two laughing behind him but Deeks didn't turn . Around: he just let it go. As urial.

When they'd all make it up to OPS, the wonder twins started the debrief.

Kensi Blye was worried about her parter after they'd wrapped the case up thang night.  After interrogating a man a few hours before, Deeks had gone expeemy quiet and appeared to be lost in his thoughts.

Of course Sam and Callen didn't pay enough to attention or maybe they just didin't know Deeks enough to to know that something was seriously on his mind and they didn't pict up on his change in mood.

But Kensi did.

Lately Kensi had realised she noticed a lot of things about Deeks:; she noticed how his hair was so fluffy and soft looking, making her want to run her fingers through it; she noticed how his eyes would light up sometimes when he smiled; his smile made he want to smile too.