Part 4

Kensi tried to smile back.  You never let me pass when I say that. She sails. Yea but I actually mean it. You, little fibber you, you don't Deeks chuckled.

Kensi stepped towards him and punched him in therm.  Deeks quickly shut his laptop and shuffled on his feet.  He told her.

She nodded she you, Deeks. Kensi called after him as he walked out.

Kensi didn't know that Deeks shut his laptop so she didn't see the pottier on his screen.

The pie true of a little boy, about tree years old, with shaggy blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

Just like his daddy

Deeks had drove straight home and was greeting by Monty as he walked in the door. The man smiled slightly as he scratched the dogs back.

Hey there bunny. He sails.  The dog barked in response  so what are we gonna do tonight, Mont? Just us two. Deeks sighted.

Monty turned his head and merely stared up at his human before walking over to his bed and laying down. 

Yea no ok. That's fine. Deeks snorted, walking over to thesis and flopping down on it.

Seeks had stumbled into a bit if a depressed phase. The case load at work had only gotten worse and more intense by the day, leaving him time to decompress afterwards.

And, Deejs hates co Ming home to no one by Minty. He wanted to come home to a family. To kids. To a wife.

A wife.

As he thought those worlds, Deeks mind immediately went to kensi. She had been the object of his affection from the second she walked into the MMA gym. His feelings for her had only got tan stinger, and had sharply increased ever since they'd gone undercover as a married couple.

Waking up to one Kensi lying in bed with you, cuddled up to you, tended a change things.

And it had.
A lot.

It made his heart ache for more, but he knew she wanted to keep them strictly parter a at work.