A Birthday To Remember ft. Baking With Boys

The air is sweetly scented as you step up to the front doors of the Bakery. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Gold and Pink Heart font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Tyler Marie Anderson and Brandon Sawyer to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, baking, kissing, abs and cakes will be plentiful. We do hope to see your excited and drooly face there. November 22nd, 2016 at afternoon . Please dress in your best aprons over swimsuits and don't forget your lollipops for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a splash.

You're surprised to see Seth River standing there in the flesh, all naked and ready with sexy smirks and wild thoughts . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to him right now, so you scurry inside like an orangutan and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with him later on over Leo's lollipops.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already drinking and licking Seth wildly on the dancefloor.

Silence ft. Ice-cream Ice-cream eating sounds plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Tyler's signature wild dance. You had always shipped Liam and Leo so you're not entirely surprised to see them kissing together in the corner. Tyler and Bella are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Baking With Boys fans are gushing over the latest update of Thirty Ice-cream Dates on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like BWB with Hot Naked Men & One Girl in the middle of RIP YOUR SHIRTS DAY and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"

***
Have you tried the Wattpad Birthday Generator yet? This was so much fun hahaha. Did you guys like it? ;)

Comment me the link of your own version. Would love to read them!