END OF STORY SURVEY

Hello! It's been a few days since I posted the EPILOGUE of Baking With Boys. One and a half years. That's how long we had been together; connected through this book. When I first started out--my writing was shit. The only reason I have made it this far because of the immense support from you all. *Why are you reading this? One reason:*

I want to improve this book.

I'm not super proud of it. Yet, I love the characters too much and I know they deserve to shine more throughout this book and get their justice. You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't want to. Whatever feedback, good or bad, I'm ready to face it.

1. Your favorite character (for the most popular: bonus chapter from his/her POV).

2. Your favorite chapter.

3. Something you really enjoyed.

4. Anything you didn't enjoy.

5. Your favorite BRYLER moment. 

6. Anything that lacked in this book (for me personally, the lack of Liam, Leo and Seth. I seriously veered too much from the original idea of the book.)

7. Thoughts on Bella and Giulia.

8. On a scale of 1-10 how much did you like the plot twists? (even though they were too many XD)

9. Someone you had like to see more of!

10. Did I make you laugh? (it was my personal agenda, a YES would make me sooo happy!)

PLEASE LEAVE A CRITIQUE ON THE INTRODUCTION/HERE! Would love some constructive criticism!

How will this feedback help me? Well, Thirty Ice Cream Dates is still under the making. I'm going to take all the feedback and whatever was missing from BWB will be more than compensated for in TICD! YAY <3

Thank you for answering the questions. Wattpad makes the writing experience unique because of the feedback from you all. Where else will I find such AWESOME PEOPLE?!

 Where else will I find such AWESOME PEOPLE?!