Chapter Eight

************** A/N - Short, but sweet.  Sexual content ****************

Enjoy <3

___________________________________________________________________________

Adam returned to the lounge with two bowls of popcorn.  He handed one to Blake and Georgia and sat back on the couch next to Cathi.  She smiled broadly at him and he grinned in return.

 “Popcorn?”  He held the bowl out.

She took two pieces of popcorn and popped them in her mouth.

Adam never took his eyes from her as she slowly chewed and then swallowed.

The put two more in her mouth.

The movie played in the background but Adam and Cathi never looked at it.  He sat watching her eat two pieces of popcorn at a time and she stared at him.

 “That was a good movie.”  Blake said as the credits started to roll up the screen.  He stretched his arms up and yawned.

 “I think I need to go home.”  Georgia said to Blake.  “I’m tired.”

He nodded and looked at Adam and Cathi.  They still hadn’t moved.  “Yeah, I think she we should go home.”

Adam didn’t hear or see Blake and Georgia leave, he was captured by Cathi while she ate the popcorn.  He merely held the bowl while she ate.

The credits on the screen stopped and the television went black, submerging them in darkness.  Neither of the moved.  Adam could hear a slight wind blowing outside and a car in the distance.  He could hear Cathi breathing and his blood pumping in his ears.  He shifted slightly on the couch.

Cathi chuckled quietly.  “I think they left.”

 “Who?”  He asked idiotically.

 “Blake and Georgia.”

 “Oh.”  He felt so stupid for not noticing his friends had left.  “That’s interesting.”

 “How so?”  Cathi asked, her hands suddenly taking the bowl from him.  He heard the bowl clunk onto the coffee table in front of them.

 “I didn’t even notice them go.”

Cathi’s hand found his leg.  “I don’t think they’ll care too much.”  She said, sounding like she was smiling.

 “Probably not.” He replied, sitting back as Cathi climbed onto his legs.

She didn’t speak again as he fingers roamed along his arms and up to his shoulders.

He rested his hands at the top of her thighs.

Her hands found his face and she shuffled closer to kiss him.

She tasted of salty popcorn and he moaned as her tongue tangled with his and slid his hands around to cup her backside, and pulled her closer to him.

She lifted her face slightly.  “Will you take me to bed or do you want to stay here?”

 “We’ll go upstairs.  I don’t think I would like my family to catch us.”

She giggled.  “That would be uncomfortable.”

Adam made noises of agreement and pulled her down to him for another kiss.  Her hand snuck around the back of his head and he twisted her hair around his fingers and he held her against him.  She deepened the kiss and Adam thrust up against her.

She moaned into his mouth.

 “Oh, God, take me to your bed.”  She whispered against his lips.