Chapter 7: His Magic

Chihiro

He said something. This whole situation wasn’t good for Chihiro. She could see Haku, she could do everything but feel him. She then heard something. It was loud in her ears and it quickened. Thump, thu-thump. She looked around, her eyes finally landing on Haku. He pointed to his heart, to which she realized it was his heartbeat. A yellowish-gold mist was surrounding him and she realized he was doing something with the magic he possessed. “Haku! What are you doing!?” His mouth was moving furiously, saying inaudible words. “HAKU!!” She screamed, which must have broken through the barrier then because it went completely dark and she couldn’t see anything.

             “We have to form some sort of plan!” She said. Explaining herself. “We can’t just sit here forever. Maybe we can meet at certain times during the week or something.” Then Chihiro started to get excited. She started jumping and swinging her arms back and forth, feeling actually happy for once. The first real feeling she’s felt since that day.

Haku

Haku stood motionless and focused all of his energy on the force field. Hear her voice. That’s all that he could think. He stood, eyes closed and arms out, palms facing the barrier. 

His lips moved fast chanting the ancient language asking for the barrier to break in some way so they at least hear each other in some way.

The yellow glow around him grew bigger and spread to the wall that kept them apart. Squinting at a pain that shot up his leg as more of his magic attacked the wall. His knees where starting to buckle. “Almost there…” He thought as he saw a hole starting to form as his magic broke through shining to Chichiro’s side.

With one last grunt the last line of magic left his body and he fell to the ground exhausted. He looked up at the barrier and saw the small hole that had formed.

He then quietly asked, “Chichiro… can you hear me?”

**Sorry that some of these are short. :/ They kinda start out like this, but they get longer i promise!! xx