Epilogue

So this is it, the end to a glorious journey.... I've changed so much since the start, I hope you all liked it. Also, I will be uploading one shots of Andlyn (Andrew+Katelyn) seperately... in 'Counting Water Lillies'. Hope you liked this book, I'll miss writing it!

Epilogue

The doorbell rang, and I skipped over to the door excitedly. I think its them.

As I peeped through the eyehole of my home, I was delighted to see two familiar sky blue eyes also peeping in from the other side. It IS them!

I immediately unlocked the door to let them in.

"Mr Fernando! Mr Blacksmith! Please, come in... come in, its been so long" I chimed.

A tall, handsome man walked in first, with dishevelled blonde-brown hair and eyes something between a deep cerulean blue and a piercing grey. His physique made it very clear that he done a lot of outdoor activites, for he was slim yet clearly strong, and for a while I wondered how on earth I hadn't noticed him before - he certainly wasn't one who could be left unnoticed. He had a familiar smile plastered across his face and I mused at how different things would've been if he had stayed teaching all those years back.

He would almost certainly have been lecturing me about Evolution every day and I would have been adamant.

I pushed the thought out of my head and ushered him along the corridor and he handed me a shiny gift bag as he walked past.

"You didn't have to-" I began

"Yes I did, its been so many years!" Mr Fernando replied with a subtle accent that could only be defined as a mixture of various countries in eastern Europe.

Behind him, walked in a more older looking man, who wore a red tank top with casual black trousers. His eyes reflected the earth in many ways, because they were a mixture of brown with tiny specs of blue and green. Mr Blacksmith.

"You don't have to call us by our sirnames anymore you know... " He began.

I laughed, to a normal girl, it would be awkward to call a teacher by their first name, but for me...

"Alright then, Mark and Dillan... " I giggled. It had been so long. I led them through the hallway, where there were numerous pictures of me along the walls from the good old days of high school. How time had passed, how I had gone to college, then uni and then how he had proposed...and then we had had Emily and Ryan... My mind began to reel back to 10 years ago, when I had first met that stupid devil of a biochemistry teacher-

*Flashback*

"Seriously Mara, do you really just love to make accidental physical contact with me? I genuinely thought that you weren't like the other girls..." Sir teased playfully.

I shook my head shyly and took a good look at him. Was this really my teacher? There he stood, in casual jeans and a shirt, with the dim corridor lights bringing out hidden undertones in his ruffled ash-blond hair. His eyes, reflecting the yellowy light, showed a green blend... huh.

Okay, I didn't think I could deny it any longer -

I had one hot biochemistry teacher.

Something about the way I was looking at him must have been inappropriate because he seemed taken aback and began moving nervously, chuckling at the same time. He quickly walked into his classroom and grabbed a big bag.

"Okay, let's go." he said whilst thrusting the heavy-looking bag on to his shoulder.

I blinked twice.