The Makeover

(sorry this is short, but this is the first thing that came to mind, when i finally got out of my writers block. i will post more tomorrow tho, hopefully)

The Makeover

(Violet’s P.O.V.)

“Finally you’re home!” Haley squealed as I closed the door behind me.

“How did you get in here?” I asked while making my way to the couch.

“You’re dad” she smiled and plopped down next to me.

(Haley’s P.O.V.)

I smiled and sat down next to her. God, she was so spacey right now. I watched her for a few seconds, confused why she was not yelling yet. I cannot take this anymore “So guess who got the best idea during lunch today.”

“I don’t know, Josh?”

“No, silly Villi, me,” Violet stuck her tongue out at me. She hates the multiple nicknames I give her. “So do you want to know what my brilliant mind came up with?”

“I’m honestly afraid to hear it,” Violet said well bringing her legs up to sit Indian style.

“Well I am going to tell you anyways,” I said pompously “I am going to give you a makeover!” Vi’s jaw dropped….typical “Why?” she asked.

“Because, Vi Vi, you’re starting to go Goth. I miss my C.B.F.L.E (cheerleading bestie for like ever),” I gave her my signature puppy dogface.

“I’m not going to be a cheerleading bitch again, sorry,” she crossed her arms.

“Well how about I make a style for you that are half way between what you are now (i pointed to her ugly black outfit) and what you used to be. It will be the best of both worlds!” I did the puppy dogface again.

“Fiiiiiiiiine” she moaned.

“Yayayayayayayayay,” I jumped up off the couch, grabbed her wrists, and dragged her upstairs to the bathroom.    

“First we are going to get rid of those ridiculous pink streaks,” I smiled showing her the box of color remover.

“You’re joking right?” she obviously was not too thrilled with my master plan to turn her into a lady.

“Nope, Vi. Now you just sit down and relax,” I pushed her down into the seat I brought up here earlier.  

(Violet’s P.O.V.)  

A weird evil, mad scientist look came on her face as she pushed me down into the chair.  I cannot believe I am letting her do this. This new teacher and detention thing is really messing with me. Crap, I wonder how I am going to explain to my dad I had dentition….still have dentition. I closed my eyes and pretended this wasn’t happing

                                                                        ~~~~~~  

I couldn’t take my eyes off the girl in the mirror. She was beautiful.

“Are you sure this is me?” I asked for the millionth time.

“Yes, Vi, you’re so cute” Haley was lying on my bed obviously proud of her new masterpiece.

I looked at myself again. My blonde hair was curled to perfection, my skin was smooth, and all of my rings were out. I looked closer at my makeup. It was perfect; no thick black eyeliner or eye shadow, but peach eye shadow and a little bit of brown eyeliner. I also was wearing lip gloss….LIP GLOSS. I couldn’t help but smile. I haven’t looked like this in two years.

“I also found some of your old clothes, so you will defiantly have something to wear tomorrow. BUT after detention we are going shopppppppping. I am not going to let you fail in fashion ever again.” Haley smiled, “OHHHH I can’t wait for tomorrow, you have to tell me about Mr. Sex God’s reaction to your transformation.”

Oh no, what if he doesn’t like it, of course was the first thing to come to my mind.

“Violet!!!!!”