The New Teacher

If yall start fanning and voting i will finish this :)

Chapter one- the new teacher

 February 4th 2012  

(Elliott’s P.O.V.)

  I quickly cut off my motorcycle’s engine and pulled off my ruby helmet, sparkling by the sunlight. My long blonde hair slowly fell onto my shoulders. I pulled the old cop sunglasses off my shirt and brought them to my eyes to shield them. Subsequently I got off the motorcycle and placed my right hand in my pocket and with the left, I held my helmet. I walked quickly to the school’s Main Building. I could feel the student’s stares piercing into my back as I closed the Main Building’s door behind me.  

First day as the new art teacher, I thought to myself, this definitely going to be an interesting day.  

I began to open the art door but stopped when I heard what sounded like a bell, and then an elephant stampede coming my way. I moved to the side as I witnessed my new students quickly make their way into the room. As more people went in, I decided to look out the window across the hall to see rain pouring outside.

“Before beginning great brilliance, there must be chaos,” I said to myself, now looking into the now occupied classroom.

“Yeah, I’m scared to go in there, too,” a small voice whispered behind me. I turned around to see a small girl drenched from the rain. She had short bubble gum pink and blonde hair that was turned dark from the rain. Her huge green eyes were painted with black eyeliner. She had multiple rings, not only on her fingers, but also on her nose and ears. In addition, she was dressed in black from head to toe. I wanted to laugh. I had never seen a girl dress herself like that. Yet, as odd as it was I could not stop thinking how beautiful this girl was, even with all the crap she was wearing.   Nevertheless, I smiled and introduced myself.

  (Violet’s P.O.V.)  

“Elliott,” I repeated. Just saying the boy’s name sent tingles through my body. “My name is Violet,” I whispered. Why is it that every time I look, let alone talk to a cute boy I always act like a mouse?  

“Well it seems like they calmed down,” he said in a low, sexy and husky voice, “Do you want to go in now?”  Sexy… I just saw this guy and my mind is already being perverted.  

 “Okay” I whispered again, but this time my blush finally broke through my small cool composure. I walked in and took the only available seat.   I wonder were Elliott was going to sit. I looked up to see him putting his helmet on the teacher’s desk. I was about to tell him that until he turned around and said

“Hello class, my name is Mr. McCarthy and I am your new art teacher.”   My already red face went even redder. “I know you all probably weren’t expecting someone to replace Mrs. Claude so soon, but here I am. To start the day we will be trying something new for this semester. Everyone will pick a slip of paper from this hat.”   Elliott picked up a top hat that was on his chair, “The slip of has an emotion written on it. Your job this semester is to try to explain to me what this emotion means to you through art.”  

 After that, he started to walk around the room allowing everyone to obtain a slip of paper. When he finally stopped in front of me he did something he had not done for the others students, smile. I placed my hand in the top hat and pulled out a strip. I looked down to read it, written in the most incredible handwriting I had ever observed, was the word “love”. I looked up, but he was already in the front of the room placing the top hat back on his chair.

  “Now that everyone has the paper I would like you to put it somewhere you won’t lose it,” I could not help but stare at him like a child seeing candy for the first time. “Now that everyone has put there paper away, I think it’s only fair since it’s my first day that we spend today getting to know each other and how this will be accomplished is I would like each person to say their full name then three facts about them.”   A girl whose name I constantly forget raised her hand.

“Yes, miss, um…” Elliott said pointing to the girl.  

“My name is Claire, and I wanted to know if you will be partaking in this introducing activity?” Elliott smiled and replied “Yes, but I will be the last to go. Actually Violet will you start us off?”  I was completely taken of guard, yet I nodded my head.  

“Um, my name is Violet Nicole Roddenberry. My favorite color is violet I have a strong distaste for school, and I have never had a pet.” I looked at Elliott to see him smirking. I put my head on the desk to hide my blush, and then tuned out the other students.   Finally, I heard Elliott speak

“My name is Elliott Daniel McCarthy, and I’m an alcoholic.” I stared at him at disbelief.   He caught my stare and broke out laughing, “Sorry I’m not an alcoholic. My parents died in a drunk car crash. so i refuse to go near alcohol. Um I graduated high school when I was sixteen, so yes, I am a nerd, and best friends are two fish named Shakespeare and Elvis.”   Once he stopped, everyone’s hands went up.

He called the girl next to Claire, “Do you have a girlfriend?”   Elliott’s faced flushed and he looked at me, “No, I have recently just got out of a long relationship.”   Smiles appeared on all of the girls faces.   I turned my head to the other side to try to hide mine and he called on another girl.  

“What is your favorite color?”   “Green,” he replied   The rest of the class went like that, with him answering unneeded questions. After the bell rang I rushed out of the classroom to tell my best friend, Haley, about the new sexy (again with the word sexy) art teacher.  

  I was not able to find Haley until lunch, but she had already heard about him.  If you were to look at Haley and me, only one question would come to mind, why? We were two complete opposites. Haley appeared to be a happy, preppy beautiful brunette cheerleader and I on the other hand looked like some emo chick with pink hair.

  “I wish I stayed in art” Haley pouted, then popped another french-fry covered in ketchup into her mouth.  

“Me too.” I smiled, “Then I wouldn’t be the dork sitting alone.”  

“Well at least you get to stare at the ‘sex god’ all day,” she said stabbing a french-fry with her perfect manicured nail.

I smiled, ‘Elliott the sex god’, it fit.  

The next day of school, I was late. I was trying to pick out something cute to wear. I spent the whole morning doing that, forgetting I did not have any cute things. So I ended up late and wearing a black and red plaid skirt, a black tee, and a red scarf. Unfortunately, it did not match my hair.  

I ran to art and pulled at the door. It of coursed it was locked. I knocked on the door and Elliott came. He was wearing a crisp white long sleeved shirt and black ripped jeans. His had hair been cut, but still looked incredible.   He was not smiling “You’re late for the fourth time this week, Miss. Roddenberry.”    

Crap, I forgot, that means I have-   “You will be serving detention with me after schools today, now go take your seat.”