The Porsche

IF YALL START FANNING AND VOTING I WILL, AND I REPEAT WILL FINISH THIS

The Porsche                                                                                                          

  (Violet’s P.O.V.)  

“That’s not fair.” I pouted.   “What gave you the idea I was a fair guy?” he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the only car left in the parking lot- a black Porsche.

“Um, mister teacher dude, how the hell are you able to afford a motorcycle and a Porsche on a teachers salary?”

He opened the passenger door for me. “I will tell you that if you will play a game with me."He replied.   “A game, what kind of game?” I asked.    He closed the door in my face, then opened the other door, sat down, and buckled his seat belt.  

“Twenty questions, now click it because I don’t want to get a ticket,” he said with a smile.  

“Hardy har har” I pulled my seat belt across my waist, clicked it in, and then pulled the strap across my chest behind me.  

Elliott stared at me, “Why would you do that.”

“I have big boobs, it hurts my chest,” omj (oh my jalapeños) I cannot believe I just said that.  

He reached behind me and pulled the strap back in front of me, “I’m sorry to put you in pain, but that’s the safest part of the seat belt, and while you are in the car you must wear it.”   I smiled… He cared for my safety! He turned on the engine and immediately Aerosmith came on.   Both our hands reached for the volume and once our skin connected, I pulled back as quick as I could, because the spark hit me again.  

“I’m sorry,” he said as he turned off the song and I slightly pouted, “But I thought you wanted to know how I am able to afford such ostentatious things.”  

“Oh right, so how?” I replied.   “First, we play and I go first.”   “Fine” I was not going to give him the satisfaction by adding a smile.    

(Elliott’s P.O.V.)  

“Okay,” I said, while adding the smile she tried so hard to hide, “First question: tell me about your family”  

“That’s not a question,” I could feel her staring at me.

  “I never said it the question had to be in an imperative format. Now, tell me about your family.”  

“Fine,” she sulked, “Well you already know my mom left. After she did, my dad tried to take over the mothering role…that did not work out so well. So instead, he decided to make his job the number one thing in his life, causing me to take care of myself. That’s about it.”   I let out a sigh. How could anyone leave her? I have only known her for two days I could not bear the thought of quitting and leaving her.

“Question deux: what is your favorite color?” I hope that this question will lighten up the mood.  

“Violet, like my name. i told you that earlier.” I looked at her and she smiled.  

“Right...Do you like it because of your name?” I asked her.  

“Does that count as the third question?”  

“Sure, why not,” I said smiling at her. “No, I like it because it’s pretty” she giggled.

‘Because it’s pretty’ the answer to every question you ask a girl.  

“Question four: what is your favorite food?”  

“Sushi, why are we playing this?” she looked out the window.

  “Yum, I love sushi! Where do you live?” She caught me staring at her.  

“At the next turn actually, I live at the fourth house on the right. You should keep your eyes on the road,” Violet turned back to the window.  

“Okay, Question five: what was your first impression of me?” As much as I wanted to hear oh, she thought I was handsome and too young to be her teacher, I knew that would be an inappropriate reply. Besides, she probably had a boyfriend already, who she was head over heels in love with.  

“I thought…why we are playing this?” her face was turning red  

“You thought what?” I said pushing her to answer.   “I thought, well, I thought you were a cute new student, who didn’t care what other people looked like because you were talking to me.”   Tomato face….that could be her new nickname…  

“Now why are we playing this?” she asked a little angry.   I pulled up in front of her house; it was a small white two-story house with an amazing flower garden in front.  

“We will continue this game tomorrow” I said while opening the passenger door for her. She slowly removed her seat belt, whispered bye, and left before I got a chance to say wait.