Epilogue

Epilogue

Hindi inaasahan ni Fate na makakita ng isang kapirasong papel sa isa sa mga drawers ng kwarto nila ni Ayden. It was a poem written in a piece of paper.

“I wish I can be with you, I wish I can see you

I still love the girl that I used to know

Wherever you are, I’ll find your soul

I’ll find you here, hoping like a fool

Will you ever know my name?

Can I touch your face once again?

Afraid to find out, still dying to know

Whatever happens, I still love you so”

Hindi siya makapaniwala. This was Ayden’s handwritten. All these years, he really had hoped that Nimfa’s soul would reincarnate.

He never gave up, finding her soul.

Kahit na wala pa siyang maalala sa kanilang nakaraan, masaya si Fate at binigyan pa sila ng isang pagkakataon ng tadhana. To be with this man was all she ever wanted. He loved her. And she loved him too. This was too much for her, and she had wished that this kind of contentment will last forever.

She was wiping her tears when someone grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. It was her beloved husband.

Hello, Mrs. Hunter," he whispered and he inhaled her uniquely scent.

One month had passed after that incident and everything went perfectly well.   Wala pang isang linggo nun ay nagpakasal na sila agad para sa isang Gorgon tradition. ‘Yun naman talaga ang pinaka-reason ni Cupid kung bakit ginawa niyang slave si Ayden.

It was a set up made by the God himself.

Aside for making them immortal, Athena had no choice but to give Fate her cure to her cursed. Hindi nila alam kung ano ang ginawa ni Hades pero ‘yun ang nagsilbing regalo ng God of the Underworld sa asawa ng kanyang anak sa kanilang Wedding day.

Nandun ang lahat, both mortals and immortals, including her bestfriend, Sunshine na binuhay ulit ni Hades para mamuno sa Meduria. That was the last day that they had seen her because the Olympian Gods closed every portal of Meduria. Wala ng pag-asang makakalabas pa sila dun. Ang sumpa ay hindi basta basta nawawala lalo na kung isang Diyos ang nagpataw. Pero binigyan pa din sila ng pagkakataon na mamuhay nang normal basta nasa loob lang sila ng Meduria. Their world had changed too. It was more like a replica of the planet Earth where they could live in peace, and every Gorgon was very grateful to the heiress.

Kung gaano ka mapayapa ang mundo ng Gorgons, kabaliktaran naman sa Atlantis.

But Ayden believed that they could resolve everything in the right time. After all, it was his first home.

Lumingon si Fate para humarap sa kanyang asawa. “Nothing. I am just reading a poem you once made for Nimfa.

Pinakita ni Fate ang tulang hindi pa yata tapos sa kanyang asawa. She couldn’t stop to pout her lips, kahit na sabihing siya ay reincarnation ni Nimfa, ibang tao pa rin para sa kanya.

Ayden smiled at her.

“Is my wife jealous?” He teased her.

Tinaasan siya ng kilay na mas lalong nagpangiti ng husto kay Ayden. “Why should I when you are already mine, Mr. Hunter?”

“Yeah, I’m yours. All yours…”  Kahit saan man o kahit saang panahon pa siya mapadpad, isang babae lang ang kaya niyang mahalin at wala ng iba kundi ang asawa niyang yakap-yakap niya ngayon. “I love you”, he whispered.

“I love you too.”

He claimed her soft lips as their hands entwined. With her, it felt so perfect.

They both smiled while they savored their sweet moment. Impossibility was beyond reach indeed when one should believe for it, hope for it, and never lose faith for it.

Tinitigan ni Ayden ang kanyang asawa na punong puno ng pagmamahal. Kasabay ang pagbigkas ng huling stanza ng tulang ginawa niya.

This was for her, and for her alone. ..

“Now that you’re here, I will never let go

Appearance changes, but not my feelings for you

Forever is where we be, just you and me

The love of my life, my sweetest reverie”