CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

ALEXIS POV

He was a couple of inches taller than me with blonde hair and bright crystal blue eyes. They were like large blue orbs. His eyes locked mine into a long gaze. He certainly wasn't a fat round bellied Irish myth with a pot full of gold. I felt like an idiot.

I could immediately feel my cheeks blush and turn a light shade of pink.

NIALLS POV

She started to say something but then she stopped.

She looked at me with her sparkling green eyes. I loved green eyes. They remind me of Ireland and the beauty of the country. I could tell she wasn't wearing any make up and she looked just as beautiful as those caked up models. She had lovely pink lips and her brown hair fell perfectly in front of her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking of.... Er something else." she said sheepishly. It sounded like she has to gather up the courage to talk to me. She seemed shy, but that's was okay because I liked shy girls.

"That's ok." I smile. I grinned at her. "So er I've noticed you watch the sunrise every morning from the same rock."

"Ahhh yeah... It's nice to get away from everything. I guess I find it peaceful to watch the sun peek out from the horizon." by her facial expression she seemed to regret saying it. "It probably sounds really cheesy." she added.

"No not really, that's the same reason I watch the sunrise." I felt comfortable with her and we seemed to like and do the same things.

We walked silently for a minute or so just listening to the gravel crunch beneath our every step.

I wanted to look into her gorgeous emerald eyes again but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She looked at me and smiled. I looked deeply into her sparkling eyes but behind the happiness I could see a little sadness. I wondered why...