CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

ALEXIS POV

The next morning I didn't wake up to watch the sunrise instead I sat by my window and thought of cancelling our day. Maybe if I just text him and tell him I'm busy or maybe..... But that would surely hurt him because then again I was the one who asked him to come over.

"ARGH!!" I chucked my pillow at the wall in frustration and flopped back onto my bed.

Okay relaxation method 101.....I tried sitting cross legged and talking deep breaths...... It worked in one sense that I thought of nothing but him.. Nah it didn't work.

Okay maybe if I changed into something comfortable..... I yanked out my genie pants and my jumper, which Lucy had thankfully returned, and my UGGs.

I brushed my teeth and all that and then I tried a whole bunch of other "methods" none of them really worked.... So in final desperation I plugged my iPod into the speaker selected my favourite tunes and blasted it at the highest volume.

I don't know how long I danced for but it helped... I had relaxed heaps. The only reality check I got during my crazy dancing was Lucy's angry pillow.

Once again I flopped back onto my bed. I let out a huge sigh. I rolled onto my tummy and looked at the clock. Okay I've got an hour before he comes over....

I hummed to my favourite tune as I re brushed my teeth and tidied up my hair.

I bounced into Lucy's room where she unexpectedly still lay there in her bed.

"What are you still doing here?!" I yelled. He was coming over in half an hour and my sister was not going to ruin it for me. "Aren't you meeting your friends to a watch a movie... like RIGHT NOW!!"

She groaned and crawled out of bed and walked ever so slowly to the bathroom.

"He's coming over in less than half an hour so unless you want to look like someone who just woke up move your arse!!"

It worked like magic and she was instantly moving so much faster. She seemed kinda enthusiastic.

So I asked her.

"Nah nothing."She replied with a shrug.

"Doesn't have anything to do with him coming over does it?" I was pretty suspicious. Even though we were just going to stay friends I still liked him.

"No...he's yours."she said this carefully and slowly. What was going on with her?!

"Spill Lucy. You not fooling a deaf person."

"Okay I know he's yours but I kinda like him. He's cute, he's blonde, and has an amazing Irish accent."

My jaw like dropped to the ground. Even though I expected those words...I was still pretty shocked. I was fighting for a boy with my sister?!

I didn't mind but I did mind...well I might as well tell her all the facts. "Your older than him." Lucy had a thing against dating younger boys even if they were a few days younger.

"Yeah I know by months," she sighed, "it won't feel right to date him."

We fell silent for a while and there was a little tension. I just wanted him to be mine for once. Lucy always got the guys where ever she went so maybe this time she should leave him for me.

"Well I'm gonna get ready and leave you two kids." she laughed which released some tension.

The doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

"I'll get it for you." Lucy offered.

NIALLS POV

I couldn't wait to start the day with her. Lucy opened the door for me to come in. "Just stand and wait she's coming." she laughed and winked before walking off.

"Hey you!" she flashed a smile as she spotted me in the lounge room, before giving me a big hug.

"Hey beautiful." I whispered into her ear.

She looked into my eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me again. She buried her head into my jumper and we stayed like that for a while.

I picked her up and flopped on the couch with her on my lap. She gave me another kiss on the cheek and a cuddle.

"Sooo you guys finished your lovefest?" Lucy was standing at the doorway with her hands in her hips in a mocking way.

"What?!" she growled at her sister.

"Ahh I need to borrow a shirt... "

"What?" she seemed confused."Well yeah sure just get it from my room."

"But I don't know where it is...."

She looked at me first,

"It's okay." I whispered.

"Alright, help yourself to the fridge." she grinned and gave me a wink.

I watched as the two girls walked off, okay to the fridge it was.