CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

ALEXIS POV

I giggled at the jumper Lucy chose. It was a big green wool jumper that said, "Shut up and KISS ME!!" in big white letters. At the bottom was a big fat panda with open arms and a lip print on its cheek. At the back was a hoody and smack bang in the middle it said, "But sorry I'm already taken."

"Get it! get it! get it!" cheered Lucy. I tried it on and it felt really comfortable and warm.

'Who cares about what it said.' I thought. I paid for the jumper and walked out of the shops.

"Hey let's look at the hat store!" Lucy dragged the unwilling and cold me over.

"Lucy I have to get home and prepare!! And plus I'm freezing!!" I grumble.

"Okay okay, last shop."

As Lucy walked around the shop examining everything I stood there day dreaming. I didn't know if I should see him. Don't get me wrong he's cute but I knew he liked me and I liked him and I didn't believe in flings.

'Firmly friends.' I thought

"Okay let's go!" breaking my train of thought Lucy linked arms and marched to the bus stop.

It was 10:45am and I was nervous so I started playing with my rings and bracelets.

When we got home I ran myself a steaming hot shower and made sure I washed my hair well.

The wonderful Lucy had hid all my jumpers so my only choice was my new one. I had my sky blue jeans with my UGG boots and a white beanie my grandmother had knitted for me.

"Make sure you have these things. Blackberry. 10 dollars."

"Shouldn't I bring more money?"

"No because if he's suitable he'll pay for all the dates."

"Lucy this isn't a date."

"He should still pay."

"Okay." I just don't get my amazing sister sometimes.

Just then the door bell rang.

"Okay you go touch up your lip gloss I'll go answer the door." she commanded.

"Okay." I breathed. I was nervous as hell.

NIALLS POV

'Ok breathe Niall its not the first time you've taken a girl out.'

After I met her.... then I realised I didn't know her name. That was so stupid of me!! She probably thought I was so rude!!

Once I got home I spent the rest of the time thinking about her. I had my best pair of jeans on and a shirt and my zip up jacket, oh and a sqwirt of aftershave.

I was a little early but better than late.

The door was answered by someone else.