Chapter 18 (Blaring Distress)

"Wake up, Princess."

I groaned, grumbling under my breath for my father to go away. He chuckled, placing a kiss on my forehead to help wake me. "Come on, Char, or we'll be late for your doctor's appointment. We've gotta get those stitches out."

I didn't want to go anywhere, I just wanted to lie in my miseries, which was this extremely comfortable bed, and be surrounded by my sorrows, that were in the shape and form of my sheets and comforter. Couldn't he see that I was miserable without Brant in my life? I hardly get any sleep, I don't leave the house, I eat my body weight in chocolate chip cookies. My life meant nothing without Brant. How could I possibly go anywhere feeling like I've been in a train wreck, that happened in the Sahara Desert, during a drought, in the middle of July? My simile didn't make any sense, but that would be a terrible situation to be in.

Brant doesn't have time for me anymore. We never talk because he's too busy planning his next date or is already gone on a date with some beautiful girl that I could never compare to. I was a miserable mess and hadn't planned for it to go this way. That plan that I made when I went to visit Clay was gone before it even got to start.

My first day started off strong. I hyped myself up all morning long to start dropping hints about how I felt towards him. Then he came downstairs with that big Colgate smile, humming a tune while he practically skipped into the kitchen for breakfast. He told me how nice it was to have started dating again, that it felt amazing to have a striking girl like Kori under his arm while they painted the town red. Everything went down hill at that point.

It's been a whole week and I've done nothing but keep breathing. He was so happy, I just couldn't bring myself to say anything, not while he was like this. The saddest thing to admit to myself was that he was actually happy without me. My heart ripped even more when I came to that conclusion.

"Daddy," I sighed when I felt his fingertips graze across my forehead.

"Yeah?" he softly replied.

"Have you ever loved someone so much that no matter how far away you are from them, or how much they ignore you, they not once leave your mind? Did you feel that way about mom?"

I opened my eyes, looking straight into his blue eyes to see if he was telling the truth or not. Just speaking of my mom turned his eyes to a sorrowful grey. He looked down, focusing on my hand when he took it into his. I knew it was hard for him to talk about her, that it killed him just to even look at me because he saw her, I just wanted some answers.

"I still think that way about your mom," he whispered. "No one will ever replace her, she was a very special woman, so yeah, princess, I have loved someone so much that they're the only thing I can think about."

My father stroked my hair lovingly, letting his eyes focus back on mine while he comforted me without knowing the issue. Even though Brant didn't need me anymore, I would never stop needing him. I'm aware that everything that has happened since I have arrived in Motown has all been because he felt lonely, that the only reason why we were close was for him to have someone there until he was ready to go plow the field again and sow some wild oats or how ever they say it.

Now that my time was up with him, what was I suppose to do, wait until a girl broke his heart again? He used me, I never meant anything to him, I should hate his guts for what he's putting me through.

But I didn't.

That little voice inside of my head told me that I knew it wasn't true, that Brant cherished our friendship, he just didn't realize how distant we had become in just a week. It was like I had moved back to New York with Niona when she went home to continue running my boutique.

Out of nowhere, my daddy surprised be by asking, "Is this about Brant?" My eyes grew wide while my father just softly laughed. "Jives told me everything." I really need to shoot a butler in the leg so he will start keeping secrets to himself. "I pried and threatened his job. You've really got to start coming to me with this stuff, Charlotte."

I knew I was bad about not telling him things, it was a habit I haven't got out of yet. He knew that Jives was my dependable person after mom died. I had to tell someone everything while he drowned himself in work to help his grieving process. That was something I got from him, because I started drowning myself in work when he started to date Chanel. How ironic.

"I would've told you dad, but knowing you, you would've killed him." My dad evilly grinned, getting ideas that I didn't mean to plant in his mind. "No!" I giggled. He laughed when I sat up and slung my arms around his neck. "You can't kill him, I love him, Daddy."

He gave me a quick hug and grunted in response to my words. "I can't kill him, but I can injure him," he muttered. I pulled away, shaking my head in disapproval. My dad gave a pout, but inclined to my wishes. "Get dressed, we're going to be late!"

"Alright, alright!" I laughed. He pulled me out of bed, holding me close and guiding me through a waltz to my closet doors. My dad was probably one of the craziest alive. I haven't seen him act this way since I was able to stand on his shoes and dance with him.

"You're a little rusty," he told me while we twirled around like a bunch of fools. I hit him for saying such a thing, but couldn't stop from laughing even harder. "I've missed happy Charlotte." I had missed happy Charlotte too. I haven't been myself lately, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself that I was fine, that I was only a little upset, everything about Brant continued to tear me down.

"I love you, Princess."

I told him that I loved him on his way out. He took a moment to pause in the door way, probably remembering me when I was little. I heard that dads do that sometimes, you know, reflect on when their little girls were actually small. He had no clue how much I missed being that young too.

When he closed the door, I went through my closet to find something to wear. Today, I decided I wanted to be country chic. I found a plain olive top, paired it with a camo scarf, blue jean mini skirt, and some tan boots, then I was all set to go. My outfit was going to be cute! Maybe I could pick up a hot doctor. That was a nice thought.

I scurried off to the bathroom so I could shower up and smell extra good for whoever wanted to creepily smell me. Once clean, I put on my adorable outfit, blow dried my hair, and decided to wear it up in a circle bun on top of my head today. For make up, I applied black eyeliner, a cream eyeshadow, and a winged a dark green eyeshadow at end of my eye farthest from my nose. I felt fabulous.

"Come on, Charlotte!" My father yelled on the other side of the door while banging it down.

"Dad.." I growled, slinging the door open.

"I love you," he squeaked. He took off sprinting with me right in behind him. "I'm sorry!!" he cried over his shoulder. "I'm too old to be doing this!" We ran into the living room, running around the couch while we yelled things at one another. He knows I hate being rushed, he knows it agitates me. "Give an old man a break!" he huffed and puffed. I jumped onto the couch cushion, hopping unexpectedly onto his back. He howled while gripping the back of his leg. "Charley horse!! Ow, ow!!"

I jumped off his back in victory while he limped around grumbling things. "Don't mess with me," I warned. He stuck his tongue out at me, then limped off to the front door. I ran back down the hallway, just going into my room to pull on my glasses that I had forgotten. I could hear Niona in my head now, scolding me for not wearing them. There was no way I could have that on my conscience.

With my glasses in place, I caught up to my dad who had rented the perfect vehicle for his visit this time. He picked out a beautiful black Ford, a F-one-fifty to be exact, the newest one available. We hopped up into the truck, all smiles about my somewhat exciting day. This was the first time I've been out of the house in a while. Dad has done my chores for the week, but he made sure to tell me on the drive to the doctor's that I would be starting back up again.

I didn't bother fighting, I had too much to loose if I were to get myself into trouble. For most part of the ride, I stared out the window and wondered about Brant. How happy was he without me I wonder? Did he even miss me not being around even the slightest bit? We live right up the road from one another, yet I haven't even gotten a short drop by to see how I was.

I haven't visited him either, I was just as guilty.

"Cheer up, Char!" my father enthusiastically exclaimed. "You getting your stitches out and I'm going to take you out for ice-cream afterwards!"

For my dad, I perked up again. I was trying not to be so down in the dumps, I just missed my best friend, the guy I stupidly fell in love with. Out of all the people in the world, it had to be him? This world was truly cruel to me. I pushed Brant to the side of my mind, keeping my focus on spending time with my dad. This was a rare thing and I couldn't keep being distracted from it.

"Have you talked to Chanel?" I found myself asking without really caring. The objective was to get along with him, we might as well get this conversation over with, even if it killed me to speak her name.

"I have, she's having fun in Paris." Hooking up with some French guy no doubt. I don't and never will trust her.

"That's good." I could feel him glance over at me. He was probably wondering why I was asking, I never ask about her after all. "How is wedding plans going? Has she decided on a theme..."

"Charlotte, you don't have to do this. We don't have to talk about Chanel. This is our time, sweetheart. Its just you and I."

I didn't bring her up anymore. Instead of the topic of his current fiancé who I despised, I asked him about work, regular stuff that was easy for him to answer. We discussed his upcoming action flick he was doing, the one he went all the way to Japan to shoot in order to get some good scenes. "I think you'll like this movie, Char, it has panda bears in it."

It was uncontrollable laughter from then on. I couldn't believe that he thought I would like the movie because it had panda bears in it. I admit that I think panda bears are extremely adorable, I wouldn't watch his movie for that reason only though. Growing up, I wasn't allowed to watch his movies, they were too grown up for me. Now, I avoid all the movies my father pretends to make love to some big time actress in, which is most of them.

I know everything about his movies, I just didn't want to watch them for certain reasons. "How do you like living in Motown? Miss New York at all?" is what he wanted to know.

I reflected on everything that has happened, including the bad things like Brant dating. It was odd realizing that I never would've considered staying if Brant hadn't of asked me. I never thought it was an option until then. Did I miss being away from him, or even miss being away from here? "I miss you, Jives, and Niona, not New York." I'll always be a New York girl, but my heart will forever stay country.

We reached the hospital within my appointment. I couldn't deny that I was a teensy bit scared. All that would be happening was a simple stitch removal, doctors do it plenty of times, but I was terrified. Here I was, shaking in my boots over something so minor that a baby wouldn't even be phased with it while it was happening. You would've thought stitch removal involved shears and a chainsaw with how nervous I was.

We got out of the truck when my dad parked. It was like he could sense my apprehension. He tugged me into his side, lending me his arm to hold on to while we made our way across the parking lot and into the giant brick building.

Like how normal appointments go, I stated my name at the front desk to a pretty blonde woman named Angelica. She gave me a clip board with some information on it that I had to fill out, but it only took a moment unlike the autobiography you have to write if you didn't have a appointment. "The doctor will see you shortly, Charlotte," she told me with a kind smile.

"You can tell him or her to take her time," I shyly responded.

She giggled, taking the clip board and pen when I handed it back to her. "Don't worry, it will be a breeze. You have nothing to worry about, isn't that right Mr.Jackson?" Her caring eyes looked to my father, unfortunately he was too busy drooling and had no clue as to what she said. "Mr.Jackson?"

He cleared his throat, forcing himself to look at me instead of the nurse. "Maybe you should get a check up, dad," I teased. "You're acting a little weird."

He gave a sheepish smile, never speaking a word to the woman in front of us. "Charlotte Jackson?!?" Our attention was drawn to the far left where a handsome man stood in a white lab coat. Like Brant, he had a Colgate smile, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. It just made me miss Brant even more.

I was drawn to the man like a magnet, he was that gorgeous. You've gotta love Motown and it's water that helps created Greek gods like him. "Are you Charlotte?" is what he asked me, but with his country twang I completely forgot my own first name. Whether I was Charlotte or not didn't matter, I wanted to follow him.

In my mind I was thinking of a witty question, like, "Are you single?" Nothing that confident decided to come out. "Yeah," I finally choked out when I saw him waiting for an answer. Subconsciously, I felt up the bun on top of my head to make sure it was perfectly in place. You couldn't help but wonder if you looked okay in front of this guy. My reactions to him was the same ones I had when I first saw Austin and didn't realize who he was. Handsome men have the tendency to make you immediately feel self conscious.

"Come with me, let's get those stitches out of that pretty little head of yours," he said in a friendly, slightly seductive, tone.

I almost fainted, and that wasn't even the best part. The Doctor whose name tag clearly stated that I needed to address him as Dr.Lewis, he pulled my arm around his, flattering me by guiding me like a gentlemen to the room where my stitches would be removed.

"Are you nervous?" he questioned on our way down a brightly lit hallway.

"A little," I found myself admitting. My worries worsened when I heard a child's cry for help in a room nearby. I was so sure that they were going to kill me here. I glanced over my shoulder, my father's eyes immediately meeting mine to assure me that everything was gonna be alright.

"It will only take a minute or so, you have nothing to be scared of. Do you trust me?" Dr.Lewis comforted.

With a face like his, it was impossible not to trust him. He found us a room and went right to work, he was a busy man after all. I hopped up onto the examination bed, flashing my father a wary smile when he entered and stood by my side.

Dr.Lewis cleaned my cut first as procedure, then went ahead and grabbed some doctoring scissors. "Alright, Charlotte," he sighed, his smile never faltering. "Try to be still as possible."

I went stone stiff. There was no way he was going to cut me by accident. My eyelids fell closed when he neared my forehead with the scissors. I didn't know if it was going to hurt of not, that's why I prepared myself for the worst.

Only nothing major happened.

The scissors loosened the stitches, then I felt the stitches being carefully pulled out. I peaked an eye open, seeing the look of pure concentration on Dr.Lewis' face while he done this. He pulled the tweezers away and sat them on the silver tray he had sat on the bed with all his tools on it. I had barely felt a thing.

"Let me just look over it with the light and make sure I got them all." He grabbed the light doctors normally checks your eyes and ears with, using it to look over my cut for any signs of stitches left behind. "I don't see any. We'll clean it again and I'll let you pick out a box of bandaids to take home. Normally I wouldn't dip into the stylish stash of bandaids, but a pretty girl like yourself deserves more than a plain bandaid."

I giggled at his words and the almost serious look on his face. With care, plus another beautiful smile, he cleaned my cut again with a cotton pad and some kind of cleansing rinse. "Remember, soap and water only on this," he reminded.

"Got it," I grinned. My eyes found my father who had remained quiet through the whole thing. He cracked a smile, leaning down just to place a kiss on my temple. The man had no clue how little things like that made my day. I've missed having my father in my life. I was perfectly capable of taking care of myself, it was just better when he was there to protect me.

Dr.Lewis pulled out two packs of bandaids from his special drawer built into the sink. When he showed me my options, of course I was going to pick the neon colored ones over the darker colored ones. He opened the pack and searched through everyone of them until he found three yellow ones to go with my outfit. I didn't ask him to do such a thing, but I was glad he cared about my style.

By the time I was bandaged up and ready to go, I was dying for food instead of ice-cream. I told that to my dad on the way out and he said that we were suppose to be eating lunch at the Young's place today, Avery had invited us. There was no way I was going there, no matter how much I've missed Brant, it would be impossible to face him now.

"You're going," my father said sternly on the drive home.

I shot him an intense glare. "Make me."

He scoffed, glancing over at me. "I am." Realizing this was true, I sunk down in my seat, hating that I wasn't getting my way. I did and didn't want to see Brant. I've missed us being us, then again I didn't want to see how happy he was without me. It was going to crush me.

What if he had a girl over?

I would have to go home, I won't be able to stand that much severe pain in one moment. My dad was really cruel sometimes, it was ridiculous. Still, when the time came, I was hiding behind that cruel man while we entered the Young's home. I knew Brant was here, his boots were on the front porch. Why did this have to happen now? I've already tried running home, dad caught me before I could even get a couple yards away from the truck. I couldn't believe he was really making me do this.

We entered the house without knocking like we always do. I peaked around my father, seeing the living room clear of anyone resembling Brant or anyone resembling the rest of his family, but I heard voices in the kitchen. "Come on, Charlotte, no need to be shy," my father murmured to me. He pulled me out in front of him and pushed me all the way to the kitchen.

I stumbled inside the room, right when I heard, "What if she doesn't forgive me, mom? I haven't talk to her in over week. I'm such an idiot! How could I just forget her?" It was Brant having a heart to heart with his mother. He was pouring sweet tea into glasses, both of their backs were turned my way. Was he talking about me? "What if she doesn't come? Mom, please tell me that she's going to be here."

He hadn't noticed I was in the room, and I was too scared to speak up and notify that I was present. "Brant," I heard Stella sigh. "I can't promise that Charlotte is going to come, she's a little hurt right now..." I was more than a little hurt, I was completely devastated. "Phillip said that she hasn't left the house all week, that she hardly gets out of bed. You're lucky that she had a doctor's appointment today or it would've been impossible to get her out of the house at all."

Brant's head snapped to his mother, worrying clearly on his face. "Doctor's appointment?!" he yelled. "What's wrong with my Charlotte?" He walked over to her, shaking his mother by her shoulders in need of answers.

"Besides the fact she misses her best friend, nothing is wrong with her," I accidentally spoke aloud. That was suppose to remain in my mind. He looked to me, shocked that I was actually here. I watched him blink a couple of times until he decided that I wasn't a figment of his imagination. I shyly fixed my glasses that felt crooked under his gaze. Don't ask me why it felt that way, it was just a something that happened when he looked at me. It was bad enough I had to wear the glasses, wearing them in front of him made everything ten times worse.

"She went to have her stitches removed," Stella explained further when she noticed that we were to speechless to say anything to one another.

I didn't fairly know what to do. Normally, I could've walked into this house and easily started a conversation with Brant. That wasn't going to happen today. I love the boy, I was just extremely mad at him right now and didn't want to be here whatsoever.

"Charlotte, sweetie, can you do me a favor and go finish the laundry for me? You'd be doing me a huge favor."

I would do anything as long as I got out of this kitchen with Brant staring me down. "Sure thing, Stella," I agreed. She shot me a grateful, but weary smile. Brant has probably been bugging her all day about whether I was coming or not. Poor woman.

I left to do the sudden chore I had been given. It was strange walking into their laundry room. I use to do laundry here all the time, it's kind of changed this past week since I have been doing laundry at home. I checked the hamper and pulled out some clothing items that needed to be washed. It was mostly dark clothes, so I did those for Stella to take some things off her plate.

I did the washing routine with laundry detergent and tossed in the clothing that needed to be washed. Everything was fine, I wasn't even thinking about Brant which was good for me right now. Sure, I've missed him

"Are we going to talk about this?" Brant's voice asked. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

I closed the lid to the washer when it was all set to go, ignoring him in an attempt to avoid the conversation. If I talked about this with him, it would only end up in a fight that I didn't want to have. I checked the dryer for clothes instead of talking to him. Lucky for me, there were a couple of items inside ready to be folded.

I transported the clothes from the dryer into an empty clothes basket that I would carry to the living room to fold. The door to the laundry room suddenly shut, causing me to look and see what was going on. I watched him flip the lock over which just made me groan in annoyance.

Here we go!

"You've chosen the hard way. Thanks to you, we're going to be locked in here for a while."

He took a seat on the floor, the only available sitting place in the small and cramped room. I looked down at him where he sat in front of the door, he stared up at me in a patient way. "I'll die waiting for you to talk this out with me, Char. Just so you know, I haven't taken my pain meds or eaten any breakfast so that could come pretty quick." He smiled for a moment, but it fell when he realized that I wasn't in the mood to laugh with him.

I sat down next to the clothes basket full of clothing, figuring I could play this game too. We were even right now since neither of us has had any breakfast. Then again, he was probably in pain, that gave me an advantage in him giving up first. What I didn't know was how hot this room gets when your just sitting there doing nothing and the AC isn't running in from the vents.

Everything was fine at first, I was neatly folding the clean laundry to keep me going. Brant watched me work, waiting for me to speak first so we could leave this room. I wasn't going to, he could forget that right now. Then I didn't have any laundry to keep me occupied, no food to eat, and I was burning up within seconds.

Brant tore off the plain t-shirt he was wearing and kicked off his pants. It wasn't fair that he was a guy, I mean I couldn't just take off my clothes like him. He whistled a tune, showing how relaxed he was even in this hot box of a room. I was ready to strangle him.

I pulled off my scarf, one item I didn't feel embarrassed to loose. My boots and socks were next to go. The room was so small that my legs were stretched out along beside of his. It was the first time I had been so close to him in a week. My body betrayed me by purposely letting my leg brush up against his in order to feel that wonderful blast of sensations I was addicted to. Even if I wanted to talk to him, I have no clue as to what I would say.

I rested my head against the wall, looking over his handsome face. If I could just rewind time to when I first started falling for the boy, I would somehow make myself forget it, not for my sake, but for his. One of the last things I wanted was to loose Brant, but the very last thing I wanted to happen was for his happiness to be taken away. There was no way I could explain my complex motives to him.

He opened his eyes from when he had been relaxing, catching me staring at him. I had expected for him to tease me in some way about staring at him, surprisingly, he didn't. Instead of playing around, he gently grabbed my left foot and pulled it onto his lap. He helped me relax by giving me a very satisfying foot massage.

"You should've told me, I would've went with you this morning to get your stitches out," he quietly told me.

"It wasn't a big deal," I replied in his hushed tone.

He looked back up into my eyes, his face turning stone cold serious. "It's a big deal to me, Charlotte. I was there when it happened, I wanted to be there when you needed me again."

I humorlessly laughed at him. How ironic. "Then where were you for the past week?" I questioned. It was a low blow, I knew it, he was just making me angry by persistently trying to strike up a conversation. "My distress calls were blaring and you were nowhere to be found. I was tied to the railroad tracks, but my hero was too far away. You have no right to tell me that I should've told you about my appointment!"

I buried my face deep into my hands. He had no clue as to what it felt like to be me in this situation. With deep, shallow breaths, I tried to calm myself down before I said something I would truly regret. I love him so much that it hurts, that it literally feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing me in the lungs with a knife so I can't breathe.

He doesn't understand how much it killed me this past week to not see him, only I do. Only I knew what it felt like to realize that he was happier without me. He just doesn't feel what I feel, if he did, then he would get why I don't want to talk.

His presence left my feet, and soon he was wrapping me up in a hug. I tried pushing him away in anger, he just refused to let me go. "Let go of me," I lowly growled. "I hate you," I continued on with a lie.

He pulled my hands away from my face, taking the chance to rest his forehead against mine in comfort. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," I repeated while shaking my head. I figured if I said it enough it would come true and all of this pain would finally go away.

"I know," he whispered. I fought him when he pulled me onto his lap until I couldn't fight the overwhelming feelings anymore and gave in to how he made me feel. "This wasn't how things were suppose to go, Charlotte. I didn't want anything coming in between us like this, I was just excited, I didn't know."

His lips met my neck, tensing my body that only relaxed when his hot breath blowing across my sensitives skin made my muscles ease up. I took a death breath, hoping it would make everything I felt vanish once I exhaled. When I breathed out, his closeness was still driving me insane. How could I possibly stay mad at him when he's like this with me?

"Talk to me, Charlotte. My side is killing me, I'm hungry, and I know you're burning up in here."

If he would let me go I would be perfectly fine. Somehow I was able to crawl away from him. My heart begged me to return to his embrace, the one place I felt safe and normal, but I made myself quickly crawl to the door while he was stunned that I had suddenly disappeared from his arms.

"Charlotte! No!"

He grabbed my ankle, making me squeal when he dragged me back to him. Before I could even bat an eye, I was flipped over onto my back with him pinning down my arms and legs so I wouldn't move. I didn't say a word when he lowered his head to me, only closed my eyes when I felt the tears starting to rise.

"You're the only girl I can't live without..." he confessed. I felt his lips meet my forehead, the one simple touch making my lips itch to smile. "So tell me what's wrong, yell at me for being an idiot, just don't keep it bottled up to the point that it will all be too much and you'll leave me."

My eyelids slowly lifted, allowing my tear blurred eyes to look up at him, even though I couldn't see him. "I can't tell you. If I tell you, then I'm going to be the one to lose you. I have no right to yell at you for being an idiot because I'm a bigger one," I tried my best to explain.

He stroked my cheek, slowly leaning forward to kiss my nose this time. "You can tell me anything. Are you jealous or something? Is it that I would spend a lot of time with a girlfriend than with you, because I will make time for you Charlotte, I'm learning from my mistake here."

I turned my face away from him, remembering that both Jives and Niona told me it was best to tell him, that he would consider my feelings if I did. Words couldn't explain how scared I was with what I was about to do, I just needed to finally get it off my chest. Everyone thought this was the best way, I was going to finally listen to their advice. What else did I have to lose? I was already in pain from doing it my way, why not add a little more?

He was waiting for me to say something, but at the moment I couldn't think of words. I guided my hands over his shoulders, sniffling when I looked into his almost black, navy blue eyes. My hands linked behind his neck, causing him to lean down closer to me even more.

"You wanna know my secret?" I asked.

He nodded, continuing to stroke my cheek in comfort. "What are those light blue eyes keeping from me? What is so unbelievable that you feel like you need to hide it from me?"

His eyes flickered over my face in wonder, trying to figure it out before I told him. I was too guarded for him to realize what's been going on not only in my mind but in my heart. "Tell me, Charlotte."

He asked for it. I craned my neck upward and gently caressed my lips against his. Even if he was too shocked to respond or didn't want to respond, everything about his lips with mine seemed right to me. It was a short five second kiss that meant the world to me, just like the one he didn't remember.

I pulled away, smiling a nervous and broken smile when I saw him looking at me with wide eyes full of unbelief. "I like you, I want to go on a date with you, that's my secret." Sound the alarms! My heart is about to be broken.

______________________________
AN:)

I was so excited to write this chapter!!! This is my Christmas present to you all, and if you don't celebrate Christmas, then it's just a present ;) I'm going to try and write before the week is over so you arent hanging on for too long.

Picture of Charlotte's outfit on the side :) 

Trivia winner is: @decievingbeauty!!!! Thanks for playing along!

Next Trivia Question: What was the name of the doctor who removed Charlotte's stitches?