Chapter 5- First Day Back

Hermione's POV

     *Beep Beep Beep* My eyes fly open as my alarm goes off. I sigh and hurry over to my dresser and get out my robes. After making sure I have everything for the first day back, I make my way over to the bathroom. I open up the door, not even thinking that Draco might be in there. I  am about to take a step into the bathroom when I hear the shower shut off. My eyes widen and a scream makes its ways to my lips as I shut the door, fast. I'm breathing hard, I almost saw Draco Malfoy NAKED! I listen and wait a couple more minutes until I am sure he is gone and then I hurry in to the shower. When I get out, I look at myself in the mirror for a moment, face flushed, hair a mess. I shake my head slightly and put a small bit of makeup on. Then, I dry my hair and put a straightening spell on it. After everything seems to be in order, I finally walk out of the bathroom and in to someone. I back up slightly and look up in to Draco's face.  He's smirking. "Did you like the view this morning?" He asks. 'He's back to being his normal cocky self' I think to myself as I push pass him and head out the common room door. "Hermione!" Draco yells after me. With a huff, I stop and wait for him to catch up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so cocky..." He says trailing off. "Its fine." I mutter. We walk along silently until we get to the great hall and go our separate ways.

     "Hermione!" Harry says happily as I walk up. "Hi you guys." I say as I sit next to Ginny. "How was last night?" Ginny whispers to me, a smirk on her face. "It was fine." I whisper back. Her eyebrows rise and her mouth slightly drops. I'm guessing she's surprised that I didn't hate it. "Draco didn't act like a git to you?" She asks, a bit too loud as Ron and Harry look at us suspiciously. I shake my head and this time her mouth completely drops. All too soon, we finish eating and Professor McGonagall hands out our schedules.

Monday:

-Transfiguration (With Slytherins)

- Double Charms (With Ravenclaw)

-Lunch

-Double Potions (With Slytherins)

-Herbology (With Hufflepuffs)

Tuesday:

-D.A.D.A. (With Slytherins)

-Double Alchemy

-Lunch

-Break

-Double Astronomy (With Slytherins)

Wednesday:

-Double History of Magic (With Hufflepuffs)

-Muggle Studies

-Lunch

-Magical Theory

-Double Potions (With Slytherin)

Thursday:

-Double Charms (With Ravenclaw)

-Herbology (With Slytherin)

-Lunch

-Double Transfiguration (With Hufflepuffs)

-Break

Friday:

-Double D.A.DA. (With Slytherins)

-Break

-Lunch

-Double Alchemy

- Astronomy (With Ravenclaw)

Classes Start at 9:00

     'This years schedule isn't as busy as past years' I think to myself sadly. I share my schedule with the others and I see that I have all my classes with them today. Harry and Ginny are happy about that, but Ron, not so much. "Oh, come on Ron! Its not that bad." Ginny says we make our way to the transfiguration classroom. Ron's face turns sour and says something back that I don't catch. Next thing I see, Ginny is hitting him with her books while Harry and I break down laughing. Ron's face turns bright red and we laugh even more. 'Looks like nothing has really changed.' I think with a smile.

Edited 1-10-2018