Chapter 24- Will the Contest still go on?

Hermione's POV

     My feet take me to Professor McGonagall's office. I stop for a second, confused at first, but my feet take over again and my mind goes blank. "Licorice wands." The voice- my voice- says. The stairwell appears and I slowly make my way up, listening. When I hear nothing, I hurry up to the door. I quickly cast a darkness spell in the room and surrounding areas, swallowing me in darkness. My eyes adjust quickly for my master has granted me the gift to be one with darkness and evil. I scan the room for any possibilities, knowing I have to be quick. I start walking towards Professor McGonagall's desk when I hear something.
"Ms. Granger. I know you are there." Professor Dumbledore's portrait says. I ignore it and keep looking. "Mr. Granger, stop this instant or I will inform Professor McGonagall right now." My eyes flash blood red. "SHUT UP OLD MAN." The voice says. 'This has to stop' I think to myself. I fight back harder and finally, I'm back to myself. "I'm so sorry Professor Dumbledore!" I say when I get my voice back. "Hermione, you need to watch your emotions. The stronger the emotions, especially anger, the more the voice will control you. Now, you might want to get out of here and this will be our little secret." I nod and hurry out of the office.

Draco's POV

I'm starting to worry about Hermione. It's well after classes have ended and she normally would've visited me by now. After debating and seeing how well my body has healed, I decide to go look for her. I look around for Madam Pomfrey and when I don't see her, I hurry out the door. First place I head is our common room. "Hello Professor Snape, is Hermione in here?" I ask. "No, I haven't seen her since this morning..." He replies in his bored monotone voice. I nod and decide to try the Gryffindor common room. I decide to take the fastest way possible. I turn the corner and have barely walked 2 steps before I run into someone, knocking them over. " I am so sorry!" I say as I help them up. "It's fine..." The person mumbles and as they turn away, I catch a glimpse of their face. Lena and Jessica Avery. I'm surprised they let them back in the school. They were worse death eaters than me. Their whole family was one and every one of them but those two were killed in the last war. I shake off my bad feeling and hurry back to finding Hermione.

Hermione's POV

I run away from McGonagall's office, avoiding everyone. Just when I think the coast is clear, I knock into someone. "I'm so sorry!" A deep voice says as he holds his hand out. "Thank you." I whisper with a blush forming. "Oh. I'm Andrew Peverell by the way. I just transferred here from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic." Andrew says with a dazzling smile. 'So, he's one of those guys.' I think to myself. "I'm Hermione. I should be on my way, I have to visit a friend of mine." I say as I turn to walk away. "Will I see you again?" Andrew asks. "Maybe. Depends on which house you are in." I reply without turning back. I hurry down to the hospital wing only to find when I get there that Draco is not there.

------------------------------------
Edited 10-24-2018

Here is the update! Hopefully there will be another one soon... Anyways, what is everyone's opinion of Andrew? Good, bad?
What do you think is going to happen if anything?
-Saly2918