chapter 10

"knock knock" Aries knocked on the door. " Gomeasai (I'm sorry)! the party is ready!" " We'll be out in a minute I replied. I quickly put on the princess-liked kimono and Natsu also put on his pairing shirt toone such Virgo gave us just now( the spiritual world's time )

There's satays, grilled marshmallows , hotdogs and more on the table. Natsu ate them like nothing happened between us while I sat around the table with my celestial spirit I had contract with. I told them what has happened when I unleashed my dragon slayers power. just then, Happy and Natsu came and Hans me a plate of food. " thanks" I said. "Its not like I care for you, I just promise Gramps to take care of you. " Natsu said blushing, turning his head away so that I can't see it. " He llllllikes you !!" Happy teased. Our eyes met and we turned away, blushing. All my spirits teased, "They lllllike each other. " Hearing that, our face blushed more.

"Lucy, we've gotta go. we need to dp some jobs to pay for our rent. " Natsu reminded. " Yeah, that's right. Good bye my friends!" I bade farewell. "I'll always miss you guys!" They waved me good bye and Aquarius told Natsu ti take good care of me.

"Gate of reality, I open thee, Earthland!" I commanded. Not before long, we reached the guild directly.

I went to the notice board directly instead for going for a drink made by Mirajane. I chose a job titled THE WAIZIRES. I chose the job mainly because, I want to save Lisanna.

I showed Mirajane and ask for permission. Erza, Gray,Wendy , Happy, Charle and Natsu tag along as they're afraid something bad may happen to me.