chapter 3

So, I went out with Natsu. THE MATCH is a game for couples to compete. Each couple have to race each other in all the rounds.The prize is a necklace I really wanted. Firstly, we have to hold our hands. I look at Natsu, I found that Natsu serious face looks kawaii (cute) . That moment, Natsu eyes met mine. I turn my tomato head. "Are you sure about this?" Natsu asks. " Y-yeah, for the necklace sake" I said blushing. I didn't look at him when I replied so I don't know if he blushed.

Natsu locked my hands tightly, making me blush even more. The first race is to let the males carry the females on their back and the females have to cover their eyes and tell them which way to go. without second thought, Natsu piggy-backed me. To me, blushing is my lantern festival specials. This time I blush like I'm chilli head. I covered Natsu's eyes.

As expected, Natsu and I came in first. We entered second round smoothly. When I heard what the second round is about, I regretted entering the game. The second round is to kiss each other on the roller coaster as it moves. I turn to Natsu.

This time, it's my turn to ask. " Are you okay with this ? You have motion sickness, you know..." 

"Yes, I've gotta get that necklace for you mo matter what!" Natsu replies stubbornly.  Upon hearing that, I did not blush. Instead, I cried from being moved. "Now, now, what is the tears for? we are here to win the necklace, not cry." Natsu says as he rub of my tears with his thumbs.

Gently, we kiss while standing on the roller coaster. We can't remove our lips from each other's , or we will lose. A split moment later, the roller coaster moved. I closed my eyes then. Unknowingly, our gentle kiss became a passionate one. Surprisingly, Natsu, does not fill sick. I can't ask why because our lips will be separated. His tongues rolling in my mouth, twirling around mine. Before we know, the second round's over. none of us notice until the organisation told us. I pull aback, blushing.

"Sorry Lucy. I didn't mean to kiss you that... I ... just can't resist it. " Natsu said, blushing, his face reder than mine. "its okay " was what I said, but it's true. I can't stop the passionate kiss and return them to the gentle kiss our lips started.