Chapter 25

Where am I?? I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my sight to the brightness of the surrounding. I tried to move my hands above my eyes so that it wouldn't hurt. But my hands wouldn't move. They we're tied using a metal chain, hang in me from the ceiling. I struggled and tried to break free from the chains however failed.

"Its useless! The chain is covered with magic so it won break that easily. Of course you would not the able to use your magic too."

This voice...

"Takumi! "

"Hey Lucy, we can finally spend the time together. Just the two of us." takumi said as he came to me.

Takumi picked up my chin and brought his face close to mine such that his nose touches mine.

"W-what do you want!? "

"To play with you of course. "

With that said, he licked my neck and started to unbutton my shirt.

"T-takumi, stop it! " His lick made my strength disappear. I couldn't do anything about it. Before I knew, tears started streaming down as I shut my eyes. I don't want to do it with him... Natsu, save me!

Takumi stopped licking my neck and look up at me.

"Why are you crying? " he sounded as if he became another person

"I-I..."

"Is it because of Natsu!? " his angry tin rang through the cell.

Upon hearing his name, more tears started to fall on the floor.

Seeing that, Takumi left me alone, still hanging. I felt so restless and decided to take a rest and plan the route to escape.