chapter 9

"Take over, arm" Lisanna's hands turn in ti a cheetah's paw. She grabbed me on the hair and threatened, " Move! Master Waizires wants you. "  Waizires!! so, Lisanna was controlled by Waizires. I liquify myself and make a spell. "Blood control !"Lisanna can't move. I took chance and quickly wrap myself with my towel. Just then, I saw Natsu and Happy sitting on my bed eating my food. I let Lisanna moved by making my Blood Control stop.

"Lisanna! You promised not to hurt Lucy if I become the substitute right?" Upon hearing that, I grabbed my key and command, " gate of spiritual world, o pen thee. " sending Natsu, Happy and me to the spiritual world.

"Hime (princess)! Welcome here! " Virgo welcomed me along with the rest. Natsu was about to said something but I stopped him, " later. "  He nodded. Virgo, could you get me some clothes?  Virgo obeyed, " yes, hime. "  Then, Aries brought us to her room in the spiritual world. we were told to rest there until the party to welcome us is ready. Happy went off to play.

I'm alone on the room with Natsu. Before he could say anything, I interrupted ,looking seriously into his eyes, " You're not going to my substitute. If you are, I will end myself off before Lisanna gets the chance to. " Out of the blue, Natsu kissed me on my lips passionately. I can't resist it. I return him a kiss. He gently place me on the bed while kissing me, slowly, he moves on kissing my neck. It feels so good. In a split moment, my mind went blank.