chapter 8

To my dear user, this key is connected to the spiritual world. Your spirits does mot bear to leave you so they bagged me to do something about it. This key is also a present for you for being able unleash your dragon slayers magic. You can call any of the spirits out using this key. You can also come to the spiritual world. Did I forget to mention that you can summon me out when you're in pinch? Then, I guess this is all what the spirits can do for you. Please take care of yourself.
From, the king of the spirits.

After reading, more of my tears rolls down my cheeks. Mina (everyone) was told to leave the room by master and to keepy powers as a secret from others both inside and outside the guild. Natsu insisted to stay and  take care of me. Master said I need to mater my dragon slayer power. Gajeel, Wendy, Juvia, Natsu and Aquarius will be my coach.

The next day, I started of training with Juvia the basics of water. I was told to turn my self part of the water. Firstly, I need to put part of my body in water and think of somewhere I can find peace or feel comfortable. I closed my eyes, the first thing I can think of is Natsu. I thought of how we met and spent time together. I opened my eyes to see that I succeed. I ask Juvia," How do I return to my normal self ?" " Think how you look like. " Juvia instructed. Indeed, I return how I look. what surprises me is that, my body is dry,not wet.

I am quite a fast learner that I mastered all my powers. Did I forget to mention I can control anything that's related to water like blood circulation, water in the plants and the clouds in the sky? I think I did. Just when I mastered all my powers, Lisanna appeared in my apartment when I was taking a bath.