Chapter 7

" I'm a dragon slayer," I announced. All of them are shocked to hear this. " But how!?" Natsu asked, confused.

"I'm Atsuko Chouko, the daughter of Yuki and Kazehaya Chouko. My mom was a water dragon that was on the same level  as Natsu's dad, Igneel. I was loved by all in the village for my beauty, kindness and all my child like behaviours. when I was five, I found out my mum is a dragon. Instead of keeping it as a secret, I told my dad about it. When my dad found out, he gathered all the villagers to kill my mom and me because I have the DNA of a dragon. My mom had no choice but to escape along  with me. My dad begged us not to go for some reasons which I don't know why. She left me with her friend which is my foster mom, Layla Heartfilia. I don't want to leave my mom and o climbed on her. she wants me safe so, she erased my memories and left a note on my ribbon. After then, I was named Lucy Heartfilia. That's why I'm a target of the Waizires family" I explained based on my memory.

I showed them my ribbon The words written on the ribbon read as :

Dear Atsuko, sorry to leave you at aunt Layla house. I hope you enjoy your childhood there. Although I'm mot with you, I've been watching over you. Remember this, it does mot matter where I am, as long as you are alive, I'm there with you.

Your mama,

Yuki.

Tears start to drip down my cheeks again. Natsu comfort me, " There ,there. "  Just then, an envelope appeared in my lap.

I opened the envelope. A key dropped out of the envelope. There's a letter in it.