Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.

"Hi," he greeted and bowed politely at the person infront of him.

The girl did the same, "I can't believe that you called me," she said, landing her butt on a chair provided at the street stall.

Jimin took off his black mask from his face, while the girl couldn't get her eyes off the boy. Jimin noticed with the way the girl watched him, which suddenly making him feel shy, "I'm sorry, Lynn-sshi. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh please, Jimin. We've already been seeing each other a few times and you still shy and awkward with me? I guess I'm still a stranger, huh?"

Lynn was totally happy when the black haired boy called her and asked to meet her after a few months they stopped contacting with each other. She did understood with the idol's crazy schedules, yet the feel of missing the boy was something she couldn't avoid.

"No, no. I don't mean it like that," he waved his small index finger, moving his butt on the chair, facing the girl.

--

Last year.

"Hi, thank you so much for reading my comic book!" The girl said, smiling while her right hand took the book from Jimin. She wasn't paying attention to him until she realized the boy was too quiet, unlike the others.

"What's your name, sir?" She asked, in cheerful tone although she was uncomfortable with that awkward situation.

"Park-"

He stopped as he heard a familiar voice ringing close to him.

Isn't that our song? I.. I Need U, isn't it?

"Yes, Mira. Tell Eve to take notes for me tomorrow please?"

He arched his eyebrow, eyes looking at the girl, ears carefully listening to every detail of the conversation. He curved a little smile behind his black mask, with a thought that she must be an Army too.

"I'm too lazy to go to class," she chuckled. Realized that Jimin was waiting infront of her, "Mira, got to go! I have one more last book to sign. See you at home, bye!" With that, she put her phone beside her and smiled at Jimin.

"I'm so sorry, sir. So, where did we stop?" She queried, eyes now looking at Jimin's eyes.

Jimin noticed a sudden changed expression on her face, "Park-" she cut him, "Jimin."

He knew that the girl would recognized him. He also felt guilty not talking to her, making her also quiet, not talkative like before.

Taking a sticky note from his pocket while watching her signing his comic book, he wrote something and paste it on the book, noving her focus from the book to the note.

Straight lines formed on his eyes when he saw the girl smiled while looking the note and wrote something as a reply for his question.

"Thank you, Lynn-sshi."

"For what actually? I..I didn't do anything, Jimin-sshi," she nervously said it, her stomach almost explode with butterflies when her bias in BTS was actually talking to her.

"For your beautiful comic book." He bowed and took a step back.

"And your phone number." He continued again, laughing cutely to see the girl was blushed with his words.

As Jimin went out from the bookstore, Lynn squealed in her long scarf that Mira gave her on her birthday.

I just met Park Jimin.

As she wanted to continue her screamings, her phone vibrated.

She quickly took it and read the message that just delivered from an unknown number.

Gasping, she covered her mouth with her hand, couldn't believe with what she had just read.

- Hi Lynn-sshi. This is Jimin, you remember right? I want to ask if you are free tomorrow? I don't accept 'lazy' as an excuse. Hehehee -

A/N : How I wished these all are true! LOL

--

Present.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" A deep voice made Jimin flinched, the girl infront of him was already grinning so wide looking at the owner of the voice.

"Oh? Taehyungie?" Jimin surprised to see Taehyung, "Are you following me?" He spat, while his eyes wandering around the stall and when he spotted someone familiar at the corner of the stall, "Ah.. I see.. Good luck, V-sshi!" He patted Taehyung's chest as the guy rubbed his neck because of the embarassment Jimin made infront of Lynn.

"Well, you too," he replied, eyes gazing at Jimin's partner.

As Taehyung walked away, "Isn't that Yerin? A member of GFriend, am I right?" Lynn asked, pointing at the long haired girl who was sitting beside Taehyung.

Lynn was too focused with the couple, didn't bother to listen at Jimin who was clearly talking to her.

He noticed. "Lynn?"

Lynn's eyes still on the couple, analyzing. Jimin was kinda pissed, he cupped both of the girl's cheeks, making her facing him. "Are you even listening?"

The girl was a bit shocked, but she tried not to make it obvious. "Ahh.. Sorry. What did you just say?"

Listening to that, Jimin brushed his hair. Frustrated. "Nothing, just nothing."

Lynn felt guilty, but she was too afraid to talk to him. The atmosphere between them became awkward and quiet, both of them just drink and eat, without any conversation.

Jimin felt something was poking his shoulder, turned out it was Lynn. "What?"

Lynn didn't say anything, but pointed a sticky note infront of him.

Jimin-ah, are you mad?

He bit his inner cheek to hide his smile.

Yes.

Ahh, I'm sorry. *cries*

"What should I do?" She whispered.

Be my girlfriend.

She rubbed her eyes a couple of times after received Jimin's reply on the sticky note.

"Lynn-sshi."

"Huh?"

"I like you."

--

"I like you, Yerin."

The girl almost choked herself with the soju she just drink after hearing the boy's confession.

"Sorry, Taehyung. Can you repeat it again? I kinda misheard it," she slowly request, causing Taehyung nervously scratched his head.

"I..uhm uh.. Ah forget it. Haha, it's nothing." He awkwardly chuckled, reaching a cup of soju infront of him.

"I like you too."

The next thing happened was Yerin brushing Taehyung's back gently to help him relieve as he couldn't stop coughing because of Yerin's reply.

A/N : sorry for a short part for Taehyung lol.