Chapter 3 : Jungkook.

"Bangtan..who?" I raised my eyebrows, smiled lightly trying to control my soul from laughing so hard. What kind of group name is that?

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, unnie. Ahhh, I wished Hoseokie-oppa is here to explain the meaning of their group name tho," SinB slowly whispered.

I was making this face why she suddenly talking in a low voice. She then pointed to Umji who was already leaned her head on SinB's shoulder, sleeping, tired of laughing, I guessed.

Nodded, understanding SinB's sign, I said,"I think we should go to sleep right now," looking at my watch, its already 11.00 p.m.

"Are they usually come back home this late? Where are they actually?" Nobody answered me. Woah, I didn't even realize that SinB and Umji already went to upstairs. They must've been so sleepy..

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's already 2.00 o'clock in the morning. Each of us already worn out, too tired. But we have to do the best performance for our fans, our ARMYs.

We had been practiced the choreography more than 7 hours.. I swore to my love of God, this is the hardest choreo ever!

Everyone was knocked out including me in the van while our Manager Sejin drives us back home. Thank God I don't have to go to school tomorrow since PD-nim already prepared a permission letter for me.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

It's already 2.50 a.m. I can't sleep. I'm hungry. My stomach is screaming for food. "SinB-yah.. Is there anything I can eat down there?" I tried to spoke to her with low voice, so that I don't woke Umji up.

"SinB.. I'm hungry..," I shook her shoulder slowly. Still, no response.

Ahhhh.. This tummy won't stop growling. Urgh. Okay, I really need to eat now.

I walked out of my new dorm, slowly stepping downstairs as I don't want to woke both of the girls up.

Turning on the lights, I looked at the diner table in the kitchen. Maybe there's something I can eat..

I opened the cover on the table, nearly screamed.. OMG, LAMB SKEWERS!!!! MY FAV! I've been craving this for so long..

---

Oh my god, this is incredibly delicious! I'm chewing the meat and and swallowing it slowly, tasting all the spices absorbed in the meat. I stopped myself from chewing when I heard someone talking in the living room.

"Gosh, finally! I can go to sleep now!"

"Taehyung-ah, don't just put your jacket over there! You don't want to see it in the dustbin tomorrow, right?"

"Jungkook-ah, where are you going? You said you want to go to bed."

"Yes, I will, Jimin-hyung. Gonna grab some snacks. Kinda hungry tho."

Omo, the Bangtan son..son.. whatever, is home! How I am supposed to do? Go and greet them, you idiot!

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" Someone shouted behind me.

I'm turning around, facing the person, still holding the last stick of lamb skewer. Huh? Him?!!! "YOU'RE THAT BOY!"

"You?! You're the girl with that less sense of humor, right? AND WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY PRECIOUS LAMB SKEWER?!" This boy is such a baby. Less sense of humor? Ceh, I am not!

"What do you mean 'the girl with less sense of humor'? Ahh, this? This is so delicious. You want some? Here, this is the last one," I spat, stick out my hand with the skewer, giving it to him.