Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Kookie?"

"Hmm?" I looked at her.

"What lip balm did you used?" She asked, giggling at me when I looked like a total idiot, blankly stared at her.

"Nivea Strawberry. Why?" I asked back, I arched my eyebrows.

"This one?" She pulled the red plastic-tube from her jeans shortie's pocket.

"Hey, I thought I've told you to wear my sweatpants when the members at home," I rolled my eyes. "And yes, that looks like mine," I took the lip balm tube from her.

"It is yours," she mumbled slowly, brushing her fingers through my hair.

"Jungkook, that day when you were in my dorm, when you said you want to borrow Umji's hairdryer, was there something happened betwen us? When I was still sleeping?" O-oh.. Did Jin hyung told her about the 'incident' kiss?

"Err, why? Is there something missing in your dorm? I didn't take anything," I raised my both hands as defense.

She pouted her pink lips, "You are lying." She pushed my head slowly from her lap, still with her lips pouting.

I scratched my head, rubbing behind of my neck, what am I going to tell her?

"We kissed. I mean not that I kissed you with any of sexual intentions, well a little bit hehehe but it was an accident. You were tangling my neck with your arms and pulled my head forward. And, yasss, that's when it happened," I explained to her quickly not even taking a breath.

I noticed she curled her lips in, hiding her smile. "Ayyy, you do liked it," I teased her, tickling her waist a few times.

"No, I don't!" she said, giggling while pushing my hands off her.

"You're so cute," I pinched her cheek, "And you're not mad? How do you even know there was something-something happened that day?"

She shook her head, pointing the lip balm tube that were still in my hand. "I can smelled and tasted the strawberry scent from this," she touched her pink lips.

"And whenever I'm with you, you know when we were lovey dovey sometimes, I can smelled it from you," blushing, she looked down, brushing her bare thighs from dead grass with her hands.

I bit my lips controlling myself when I can't stop staring at her fair thighs. Can't help but groaning because of frustation, I covered her sexy thighs with my jacket, "Why do you always making me like this?"

She looked at me with her blank face, giving me a sign that she don't understand with my words.

I moved myself closer to her, leaned to her ear, "You always turned me on," I started to chuckle when she pushed my face away.

I tried to whisper at her ear again, "I love you so much, Eunha-ya," this time I kissed her cheek and moved slowly from her.

But she pulled me back closer to her and cupped my face with both of her hands, "That day. Hmm, was that your first kiss?"

I nodded and at the same time blushed because she grinned at me, "So much for international playboy, huh?" She leaned in and kissed me.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I've got to talk to Jimin. Jungkook made me promised him not to tell him about our relationship not until the day of their showcase, but I just can't help myself from not feeling uncomfortable whenever I clashed with him in the kitchen, or in the living room.