Chapter 24 : Debut day.

Eunha's P.O.V

"EUNHA-YA! IT'S OUT NOW!" Sowon unnie shouted, calling me out to her room.

Umji and SinB were already in her room, while I was getting down from my bed. Yes, I got the top bunk of the double decker bed with SinB and the four of us, SinB, Umji, me and Yuju are roommates. Jumping all the way from the top of my bed, my butt landed so hard on floor making me squealing.

"What's going on with you?" Yerin unnie laughed, showing out her eyesmiles, stuck out her hand to help me stand up.

Chuckling, I ran quickly out from the room to Sowon unnie's room, ignoring the pain of my butt. Taking the empty space beside Umji, I looked at the laptop's screen, the BigHit's intro was almost finished.. "Rewind it! Rewind it from the start!" I said, but instead I'm the one who controlled the mouse since all of them were confused with what I just said.

---

nado yeoryeoteolp al geon da areo,
(I’m eighteen, I know what I need to know,)

yeojaga segye choegoran geot mariyeo,
(that being a woman is the best thing in the world,)

Yes I’m a bad boy so I like bad girl,
illu wabwa baby urin jal doel geol..
(Yes I’m a bad boy so I like bad girl,
come here baby we will be well..)

"OH MY GOD.."

---

As you've just read earlier, yes. We were waiting for the War of Hormone music video to come out, I put a high expectation for this one and damn yes, it was totally out of my expectation. IT WAS AMAZING!

Most of the time I was smiling alone like an idiot while Umji and SinB were screaming almost the entire of the video when it was playing.

"SERVES YOU RIGHT, HOSEOK-AH HAHAHA!" SinB screamed and pointed at the screen, watching the scene where Hoseok was rejected by a girl.

She grinned when I said, "I thought you were calling him oppㅡ,"

"He's not even here with us."

"Darn it, he is so attractive," I heard Sowon unnie whispered slowly during Jin oppa riding on a bicycle part was playing, maybe not wanting me and the others to hear it. If Jin oppa knew about this, he probably going to fanboy over this for a week.

I covered my face with her pillow from smiling infront of her. I still can't brushed off the thought of Kookie's lyrics from my mind though, I guess he's good without me..

---

Flashback where Eunha was leaving the house.

"Oh, Eunha?" V opened the door, almost making me released a squeak.

I put a finger on my lips, giving him a sign to kept quiet. "Shh, I don't want to wake everyone up."

"What are you doing infront of our dorm?" V scratching his head, yawning.

"Err.. This. Please give this back to him later, will you?" I handed him Jungkook's sweatpants.

"Oh? Oh, okay.." Taking the pants from my hands, he yawned again.

"Goodbye, V.. Let's meet again, okay? Sorry I have to leave you guys like this. I don't to make myself cry.."

His mong face appeared, "This early? It's 5:30 a.m., Eunha-ya," he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, the new house is quite far from here. And we have to go to the agency's building again, so yeah this first day is kinda busy for this new girl," I chuckled at him.