The Bells

BRITNEY'S POV:

I woke up. It was Christmas Day. "Morning beautiful" I heard a deep, raspy voice say from beside me. I looked to see Kai. We'd been together for 7 months today. We got together the night I broke up with Aly. I shook my head. I didn't want to think about her, not today, I loved Kai now. Although it had only been a plan to stop me from getting shitty press at first, I had actually found a gem. Kai flung off the bedsheets and ran down the stairs. "Where are you going? Come back and love me!" I shouted after him. Moments later he ran back up and jumped ontop of me. "Oh my god, you're freezing" I screamed whilst we both giggled hysterically. "Here" Kai said, pulling out a small, cube shaped box from underneath his vest. "I thought I said no gifts babe" I said, surprised. "Ohwell, I love you, merry christmas" Kai said, kissing my lips. His lips felt smooth on mine. When he pulled away I began to unwrap the bow that covered the box. When I had finished, I looked up at Kai, who looked excited for me to open what he had bought. I opened the box to find a small, silver ring with a diamond placed in the middle. I looked up at Kai who bit his lip before sliding back beside me. I felt a tear fall onto my cheek as I looked at him. "So will you?" He asked, gently picking the box up. "Will I what?" I asked. "Marry me you dummie!?" Kai said, softly punching me in the arm, waiting for my response. An image of Aly popped into my mind. Just say yes I thought. But Aly. "Yes babe" I finally replied, planting a kiss on his lips. He romantically held my hand before sliding the ring onto the correct finger. "Mrs Williams" Kai said almost amazed. "Mrs Williams" I repeated in a whisper.

ALY'S (YOUR) POV:

You woke up. You looked beside you. No-one there. You looked at your phone, you had 12 messages. You sighed and tried to find the energy to get up out of bed. Once you had found it you made your way downstairs, you looked under the christmas tree and found a small, cube shaped box. You looked to either side of you, seeing if anyone was watching as you tore the wrapping paper off of it and peaked inside. You were shocked to see a gold ring inside. The ring was engraved on the inside with the word 'Forever'. A tear fell into the box. You were so happy. You'd finally forgotten Brit. "So I'm guessing that's a yes then" Megan said, standing in the doorway clutching a cup of coffee. "It's, it's" you replied, speechless. "Yes?" Megan asked. "Of course" you said, standing up and kissing her on the cheek. "But wait, who's keeping their surname?" You asked her. "I'll take yours, merry christmas Aly" Megan said putting her coffee on the table and putting her arms around your neck. You put your hands on her waist before kissing her pink lips. Megan turned you around and dominantly pinned you against the wall by your wrists. You bit your lip as she left love bits along your neck and jaw. You opened your eyes to see a teenage boy eyeing you both,eagerly. "Meg, there's someone watching" you whispered, letting your hand loose you pointed. "Let's give him a show" Megan said as she dived onto the sofa. She lay on her back, seductivley biting her lip at you. "Do you want me?" Megan asked you, her tone sexy but almost dark. You dived ontop of her, making her moan as your hand slid into her panties. "So wait, you're going to be Mrs Megan Jackson" you asked, your hand still down her panties. "Yeah, now come on, love me" Megan moaned, opening up her legs. "Mrs Megan Jackson" you repeated in a whisper.

BRITNEY'S POV:

I pulled the cracker with Kai's sister. "You got it!" She shouted, making the whole table explode with laughter, including myself. Kai picked up the crown and placed it on my head. "My princess and I have an announcement to make" he said, putting his arm around me, I watched as the family leaned in to listen to what Kai had to say. "Are you pregnant love?" Kai's aunt shouted from down the table. "No aunt, we are... Engaged" Kai said, he smiled and clapped along with the rest of the family. "Congratulations son" Kai's dad said to him, standing up and shaking Kai's hand. "Thankyou everyone for inviting me into your wonderful family" I said as I poured myself a glass of wine. "Well, you make my boy happy" Kai's mum said, her too pouring her glass to the brim. "Merry Christmas Mrs Williams" I said, smiling at her. "Call me Jessica" she replied, pouring gravy all over the thin, turkey slice she had on her plate. I felt the eyes of another looking me up and down. I turned to see Kai's younger sister, Angelica looking at me, her lip in between her teeth. Did she like me or something? I shook my head as I heard the sound of someone tapping a glass. I looked to see Kai's dad stood up, preparing to make a speech. "This has been a wonderful year. I have 2 new, beautiful grandchildren" I looked over at Kai's elder sister, cradling her twins in her arms. "My son is engaged and I couldn't be happier" he raised his glass in the air, followed by everyone else. "A merry christmas and a happy new year!" He said, followed by everyone else.

ALY'S POV:

"This is nice" Your mum said, breaking the awkward silence that consumed the dining room. "So Aly, what's the good news, we want to tell them?" Megan said, nudging you. "Me and Megan are engaged" you said, trying to uplift the mood. "That's great!" Your dad said, obviously putting on a happier tone. "I'm so happy for you both" your mum said, standing up to give both you and Megan hugs. "So we haven't thought of a date but I'd say around summer next year" Megan said to your mum. "Leave me time to buy a nice hat" your mum replied. You cringed. This was the 6th time Megan had met your parents in the long length of time you'd been a couple. "Show me the ring" your dad said, attempting to grab your wrist. You gave him your hand for him to look. "That's nice, so will you be wearing a suit?" Your dad joked, the idea of you falling for girls instead of boys still made him chuckle. "Dad just because I don't like dick, doesn't mean I'm gonna dress like one" you replied, covering your potatoes in gravy and piling them into your mouth. Megan giggled before playing with your fingers. "Anyway, a merry christmas and a happy new year!" Your mum said, raising her glass in the air. "Merry Christmas" everyone repeated.