Britney's Back

It's been 1 year since you and Britney had spoken or even seen each other. You missed her, more than you had ever missed anything in your life. Once you'd had your morning shower, you got dressed, today, instead of wearing the ordinary black leggings and t-shirt, you decided to change it up abit, wearing jeans and a crop top. You pulled out your Nokia and looked through the last texts you received off Britney. Your eyes filled with tears as you read the text she sent you just after she left the restaurant "I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much, I guess that will be the last time I'll see you in a while" the tears fell onto your cheeks and slid onto the creases in your neck. Just as you're about to leave the house, you feel your phone vibrating, you take it out and look who the text is from. It was from Britney.

*TEXT MESSAGE FROM : BRITNEY*

Hi. Sorry I haven't texted you in a while, my mother deleted your number from my phone and I had to ask around to get it back. I was just wondering if you wanted to come on the set of my new video? If you text me back, I'll pick you up at 12.

Your gloomy face, lit up as you re-read the text again and again outloud. Although you knew you had to text back, you did not know what to say. After 5 minutes of thorough thinking, you decided to text her back this.

*TEXT MESSAGE TO : BRITNEY*

Okay, I'm sorry too. I missed you.

The time was 11.53am when Britney arrived. You walked slowly to the door and opened it wide, revealing Britney, your Britney. You wanted to act casual, by just smiling, but your body was urging you to hug her tight. To hold her in your arms like you'd imagined for the past year. Britney looked at you, slowly reaching her hand out and touching your hair. "Hey beautiful" she said to you as she put her hand back into her jeans pocket. You blushed as you gently bit your lip. You shut your front door behind you as you walked up to Britney's car and climbed into the passenger seat. "So what's the song called?" You ask Britney as she cranks up the volume on her stereo. "My song? Oh it's called Hit Me Baby One More Time."

"Sounds like a nice song" you reply smiling at her. "Yeah, sexy song and a sexy video to go with" Britney says winking almost sarcastically.