Drummer Boy

As you made your way to the entrance of the arena, the next morning, you were greeted (if you could call it that) by a muscular security man. "Hello miss, do you have a backstage pass?" The man asked, as you tried to swiftly pass him. Oh shit. "Sorry sir, I do not, I'm just here to see my friend Britney Spears" you replied, the security guard began to chuckle. "Oh imagine" the security man said before starting to chuckle again. "Imagine what sir?" You asked him. "Imagine if I could let you in that easy" he said, his face went blank and he sounded serious. "I promise sir, even ask Brit herself" you said, getting your phone out of your pocket. "You won't be needing that" the man said grabbing it off you and throwing it in the puddle beside you both. "Fucking hell" you said as you looked down at it. "There is one way to get in" the man said, a sly grin spreading across his face. "How?" You said. The man, slowly pointed down towards his cock. "Fuck off" you shouted to him pushing him to the ground. "That's it you little bitch" the man said, getting up on his feet. The door behind him opened, the familiar face that opened it looked angry. "Max! What do you think you're doing" Brit shouted. "Nothing Miss Spears" Max said, turning to face her, his face blank. "What did he do Aly?" Brit asked you, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards her. "He, he, I think he was gonna punch me" you said, your adrenaline kicking in. "Right that's it, boys" Brit called behind you. Two men came rushing past you both, grabbing Max and throwing him off the property. "Thank-you" you whispered. Brit lead you to a bathroom and locked the door behind her. You stood in front of the mirror and splashed your face with the ice cold water from the tap. "I missed you" Brit said, hugging your waist from behind. You shivered, you had missed her. You turned to face her before flirtatiously biting her bottom lip and kissing the weak spots on her neck. You ran your hands over the top of her jeans and undid her zipper as she bit down on your neck. Brit's walkie talkie began to speak, which made you both jump. "Miss Spears to the stage, I repeat Miss Spears to the stage in 10 minutes" the man on the other end said. Brit picked it up and held down a button as she replied "I'm on my way James".

"And that is my guitarist, Daniel" Brit said, pointing to a tall but skinny man wearing a vest and ripped jeans. You watched as he picked up the guitar and strummed the strings. You shivered, it sounded amazing. "Aly, come here, I want you to meet someone" you turned away from the guitarist and walked over to Brit, who was chatting to a man. "Yeah?" You replied to her. "This is my drummer, Kai" you looked him in the face as he smiled at you. His eyes were light brown with a hint of green, you looked down at his lips which were pierced in various places like his ears. Tattoos covered his chest, his abs glistened in the light. "Hi, you must be, um, Aly" he said holding out his hand. His accent was Australian, it was still very strong showing he'd only been in America a while. You shook his hand and smiled back, he smelt like cigarettes and coconut. He seemed nice. Too nice. "Brit, you're due on stage in 5 minutes" he said. You felt a sudden rush of jealousy, no-one is allowed to call her Brit besides you. "I'm excited" Brit replied, her smile beaming. "Look what I got you" Kai said, pulling Brit's most loved chocolate out of his pocket. "Aw you're so cute" Brit said to him, kissing his stubbly cheek. The jealousy that lurked inside you became stronger as Kai grabbed Brit's arm and lead her down the corridor to the stage. You clenched your fist and punched the air, angrily. You spotted a buffet table. You were suddenly hungry. You walked over and picked up a cupcake when a woman spoke to you. "Are you Britney's friend?" She asked you, fiddling with her wedding ring. "Yes, I'm Aly" you said, smiling at her as you used your finger to scoop up the icing and put it in your mouth. "Say, has Britney told you anything about her and Kai? Are they dating, they seem like it?" The woman asked. Your facial expression became angry. You picked up another cupcake and walked away.

When you made if to the seats, you sat on your own watching Brit as she sang her heart out. You looked at Kai, he hadn't taken his eyes off her in 5 minutes. Brit looked back at him and smiled. You felt tears fill your eyes as you stood up and walked out. What if she did like him. As you made it to the door you heard the thud of a microphone falling to the ground. You ran out and into a cupboard. You began to sob. You didn't want to lose her, not again. The cupboard door opened and Brit came in, she held you tight as your tears hit her t-shirt. "Do, you, like Kai?" You asked, wiping the tears from your eyes. "No of course I don't, what's made you say that?" Brit said kissing your forehead. "Some woman" you replied, running your fingers over her waist. "Betty, for god sake" Brit said slapping her head. "She has this theory about me and Kai" Brit admitted. "I love you" you whispered as you pushed Brit against the door and roughly kissed her. Brit moaned as you un-did her belt and ran your fingers over the rim of her panties. "Let's go" Brit said, re-doing jeans. She opened the door and holding your hand, you both started running towards the car.