Heartbreaker

"I'm gonna" You shouted as you came. "Holy shit, baby" Megan said giggling before sucking it up. You gripped the sheets on the bed as she kissed it softly before biting the tip of your clit. Just then, your phone began to vibrate. It was a text. From Brit. You jumped up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. "What is it darling?" Megan asked from the other side of the door. "Oh it's nothing, my friend from up north wanted to speak to me" you replied, opening the text. *We have to talk. Meet me at the place in half an hour* your heart began to race. You hadn't seen Brit in a few weeks now. She'd been so busy on tour. You had missed her so much. You pulled up your panties and skirt, put on your shoes and walked out of the door. As you parked on the road opposite the park a memory came rushing back to you. A memory you could never forget.

It was summertime when you and Brit were sat on the park. The sun was beaming down but the breeze was cold. "It's cold" Brit said, snuggling into you. You picked up your coat and gently rested it over Brit's shoulders. She looked into your eyes and softly kissed your lips. "What was that for?" You asked when she pulled away. "Because I love you" she said, kissing you again, this time you kissed back. It was the day after the Hit Me Baby One More Time Video Shoot and you couldn't have wished for a better day, ever. "Aly?" Brit's voice broke the dream trance you were in."Hello beautiful" you said smiling. She smiled back at you, her eyes gave her sadness away. "Why did you wanna talk?" You asked her, sitting on the bench beside her. The park looked bleak and sad. "I can't see you anymore" she said, her eyes looking at the ground. "Please not again" you whispered. You saw tears falling onto the ground as Brit had her head down. "No, no" you said, standing up, dramatically. "The stories in the press won't stop and my management can't keep denying it forever" Brit said, explaining herself. "Everytime we meet up, there are new pictures and I can't keep denying it" Brit said, grabbing your arm and trying to pull you back beside her. "I love you, I need you here, with me" you said to her, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "You're making this so hard for me" Brit said, her tears flooding out of her eyes. "I want to spend my life with you" you said, holding her hand. "No" Brit said, pulling away. "Don't leave me, not again" you whispered. "The stories with the pictures, the stories are what is keeping us apart, my management has an image for me and the stories, the pictures break that perfect image, I'm sorry Aly. I've found something to restore my image and it'll work, I'll always love you, just not like this" Brit said, before calmly exiting the park. You fell to your knees, the tears streaming down your cheeks and onto your neck.

It was the day after. You didn't want to face the world. Not anymore. You looked beside you and saw Megan. She looked beautiful when she slept. But so did Brit. "Fuck off" you whispered to yourself. You didn't want to ever think about Brit again. You needed to distract yourself. You sat up and looked around your bedroom. You heard the thud of a paper hitting your front door. You slowly crept out of bed and walked down the stairs. You opened the front door to 3-4 paps. You covered your eyes as the flashes started. "So Alyssa did you date Britney Spears?" One said before taking picture after picture of you. "Is it true you were the person with her in alley?" "Have you seen her new love interest, what do you feel about him?" You picked up the paper and shut the door. How did they know about us. As you unrolled the paper you dropped in shock by the cover. You re-read it over and over. 'Pop Princess Britney Spears Is Dating Her Drummer Kai Williams'. You read on. 'She confirmed this after the pair were spotted locking lips and getting abit close during rehearsals yesterday evening'. You looked underneath the writing at the 5 pictures that were displayed.

You got out your phone, your hands shaking in adrenaline. You were pissed. So fucking pissed. *You chose Kai over me?* you typed and sent to Brit. Moments later, she replied *no, I chose my career over you, don't ever text me again, you understand*. You felt your heart ripping inside your chest. You thought she loved you. You were wrong.