I'm Stronger

When you woke up and got dressed. You looked around for her. "Baby?" You called, as you ran into the bathroom. You shouted again, straining your voice. "I'm down here" her familiar voice replied. You smiled as you put on her hoody and casually walked down the stairs. "Baby, do we have anything to do today?" You asked, walking into the kitchen to grab some toast. "Um no" she replied, following in after you. You turned around to face her, whilst having a bite of your toast. You choked when you saw her, wearing just her light blue and lacy underwear. After you had recovered, you slowly walked over to her and put your hand on her bum and squeezed. "It's so nice" you moaned, before giggling. "It's just a bum Aly". You froze. "Don't call me Aly" you said, removing your hand. "Why not?" She asked. "Just don't okay, it brings back memories" you said, throwing your toast in the bin and walking into the front room. "What kind of memories hunny?" She said, rubbing your shoulders and kissing your forehead. "Nothing Megan. Just nothing". You sat down and turned on the TV. 'You're watching MTVS: Making The Video' The TV blared. 'Presenting Pop Princess, Britney Spears'. You looked at the TV and saw Brit's face. Then to your head came memories you thought you had forgot. "Aw I love her" Megan said, sitting down next to you. You looked at Megan then turned back to look at the TV. 'Britney's favorite color is pink' the TV said. "Bullshit" you whispered to yourself. "What's bullshit?" Megan asked you, whilst playing with your hair. "It's just her favorite color's blue" you replied,looking down at your feet. "How'd you know that?" Megan asked, squeezing your leg. "I read it somewhere" you said, trying to play your feelings cool. 'In a recent interview she answered questions about her sexuality' you looked up, hopeful she'd mention you. 'Britney, there's rumors that you like girls? Could you just clear this up for Americans?' The man on TV asked her. Britney sat there. Thinking. Then she spoke. 'I've never had feelings for a girl nor have I dated one. I like boys, but I love all my gay fans.' Your heart sank. It sank so low it felt like you were going to die. You looked up at the screen, tears brimming in your eyes. You blinked, letting all your tears fall. How could she. How dare she. You love her. "What's wrong?" Megan asked, concerned. She pulled you closer to her, as if she were worried. You stood up, wiped your tears and turned the TV off before walking out "I'm going for a walk" you said, before slamming the front door shut.

It'd been 3 hours since you'd left the house. You'd gone on a bus into the centre of your town. You lit up your 5th cigarette and inhaled as you turned onto a side street. You looked up and inhaled again. You saw 7 or 8 men with cameras. "Fucking paps" you mumbled as you, inhaled for a 3rd time. You walked past them. Accidentally hearing them talking. "I hope I get an ugly snap of her for tomorrow" one said as the other sniggered. "I'd fuck her brains out though, her tits are amazing" the other said back. You tutted as you walked down an alley behind a bar. You heard moaning from behind a bin. You looked to see a girl on her knees with a man standing above her. You put your thumb up to the man who put his up back before putting his hands on the back of her head and pushing. You inhaled for the final time as you got near the exit of the alley. You threw your cigarette down and crushed it with your boot. You looked up and walked into a girl, who fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry ma'am" you said, holding out your hand for her to get herself up. "Thank-you" the girl said, wiping the dirt from her coat. You looked at the lady once more. It couldn't be. It's not. "Brit?" You said, stepping back hastily. "Aly?" She said, removing her sun glasses. You turned to run, but was stopped when Britney held on to your hand. You turned back and looked down to see you'd accidentally interlocked fingers with one another. "I can't do this right now" you said, pulling your hand away, tears filling your eyes once more. "It's been 2 years, I've moved on, I have Megan" you said, rubbing your hand on your jeans. "Oh" Britney said, adjusting her hat. You grabbed hold of her hand again. You choked, regaining yourself before speaking. "I will forever love you but, you've hurt me" you looked deep into her puppy brown eyes. Without hesitating Britney leaned forward and tried kissing you. You stepped back, once more letting go of her hand. "I don't cheat" you said, putting your hands in your pockets. Britney bit her lip, trying to hold back her tears. "Don't cry" you said, hugging her around her waist. Britney wrapped her arms around your neck. Your faces were centimetres from each other, you looked straight into Britney's eyes as she looked into yours. You bit your lip, as you looked down at her pink lips. Britney leaned forward and bit your bottom lip, before smirking at you. You ever so quietly moaned before, doing the same back to her. You jumped when your phone vibrated in your pocket. You and Britney broke apart from the intimate hug. "Who's its from?" Britney asked, putting her sunglasses back on. "It's from Megan, listen, I have to go but give me your number, I'll see you again" you said, before typing her number into your phone. After she did, you watched her walk the opposite way down the alley and exit.