The Jerk Nextdoor

Title: The Jerk Nextdoor 

Author: Lost_In_Dreams23

Summary of the story:

Tyler is a freshman in college. I mean she's pretty dorky, but not overly nerdy. She snorts, wears large glasses, isn't that girly, and prefers Science fiction movies over the Notebook anyday. She is excited and can't wait to start college. She is preferring to focus on studies and try to keep her head in her in the books. But why can't she focus? I'll tell you why. One word. Seven letters.

Franky.

Franky is her neighbor and keeps her up all night long with his constant " visitors." He is constantly disturbing Tyler, sending her over the edge. They are either nearly a couple or argueing constantly. Will the crazy charades ever end?

" You know what Franky, you better stop or else-"

" Or else what?" he said stopping me mid sentence. He caged me between the door and him. Giving us no space between. I tried not to stare into his blue eyes.

" Um..."

" Exactly. You don't know and you won't do anything. Now let's just do what we always do. Our little game where I make you mad. You give me the silent treatment. I plead and say stupid words that are never truthful. Then we do it all over again."

I was totally gobsmacked.

" And you know why you always come back Tyler, because you're intrigued by me. Drawn to me."

" Rot in hell."

Categories:|  Humour, Teen Fiction 

Status: In process 

Link: found in the  E X T E R N A L  L I N K  to the side of the page(:

Enjoy!