Behind The Scenes

Title ~ Behind The Scenes

Author ~ suzannewx

Summary of the story? ~

“When my dad died I promised him I would continue with my education and peruse my dream of being an actress… but why does everyone seem intent on making that so difficult for me to achieve?”

Sixteen year old Rosalie has lived a life of luxury until her dad died a year ago, her fourteen year old sister had a baby, and her mum turned into an alcoholic monster. Rosalie finds herself sinking into a life hardly worth living until she meets Logan at a rehearsal for the school play when her all-girls school teams up with the all-boys school for a performance of Romeo and Juliet, and slowly but surely he becomes the only person that can help keep her head above the water. Still, working three jobs whilst trying to maintain her good grades and peruse her dreams, Rosalie wonders how much more she can take before she drowns under the pressure, and takes everyone down with her.

Categories ~ | Teen Fiction || Romance | 

Rating ~ [PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned. (meaning probs be a lot of swearing&such things) 

Status ~ On going 

Link ~ Found in the EXTERNAL LINK to the side. 

Enjoy & Happy Reading! 

:D