The Art Of A Daydreamer

(a/n I know this story wasn't requested to be in this book, but I seriously love this book, and I'm surprised with how little reads it has! I'm sure we can all help her out, and read her story, no? Plus, I'm sure the author will appreciate this...well I'm hoping XD ) 

Title: The Art Of A Daydreamer

Author: chokingcrayons

Summary of the story? : 

The last place Walker Rivers wanted to be was the Chicago Cancer Center. He's forced to spend five hours a day for a month at a place full of depressing support groups, crying families, and stoic cancer patients.

That is, until he discovers the only bright spot: Autumn. A girl with an oxygen tank and lovely smile that eagerly begins to show him there was more to a cancer patient than just their disease.

When Walker is let in to her world of paranoid-stricken sisters, melodramatic best friends, and psychotic mothers, something in him begins to change. But when he finally finds the one thing he needs, will he be able to let her go?

Categories: | Teen Fiction || Romance | 

Status: On going

Link: If you would like to copy and paste the link to get to the story, then here > http://www.wattpad.com/story/6923908-the-art-of-a-daydreamer

However, if you would prefer to be taken straight to the story, then click on the external link to the side. 

Happy reading!

:)